Trace Elliot ELF Compact 200W Bass Head with Gig Bag
Trace Elliot ELF 200W Bass Head Product Overview by GAK
Introducing the new ELF micro bass from Trace Elliot! The ultra compact 200W Bass head that gives you classic Trace Elliot tone in a pocket sized package.
This super lightweight head offers great tone and superb portability. Stereo quality XLR outputs and a premium headphone output give this head excellent flexibility for live use with a PA as well as quiet practice at home. Each head comes complete with a high-quality embroidered carry bag and a software package.
200w head with classic Trace Elliot tone
Lightweight and portable at a staggering 1.6lbs
3 band EQ with gain control and master
Excellent when paired with the new ELF Bass cabinets, currently available in 1x15" and 2x8" configurations, it is the answer to many modern Bass players needs.
For more information on Trace Elliot and Bass amplification, contact our Bass department on 01273 665427
- Extremely portable 1.60 lb (0.73Kg)
- Dimensions: W = 6.75" (17.1 cm) D = 4.10" (10.4 cm) H= 1.35" (3.4cm)
- 200W continuous into 4 ohms / 130W continuous into 8 ohms
- Wide range input gain control with signal level indicator
- 3-band rotary equalizer that emulates the response of classic Trace Elliot multi-band graphic EQ filters
- Ultra-high preamp input impedance (>10meg ohms) for maximum sensitivity when using passive pickups
- Post EQ balanced XLR DI output with ground lift for sending classic Trace Elliot tone to a mixing console or recording device
- 1/4" (6.35mm) headphone output for quiet practice
No upgrades available
Cracking piece of kit!
Unbelievable performance from an amp that sits in your hand. Goodbye strained backs. Hello classic Trace Elliot.
This little baby is AWESOME!!! I've used TE for many years and this little amp is of top notch quality, as i expected from this company.
Superb quality and hifi sound
Amazing sound from such a tiny box. Played my first gig with it yesterday and the lead guitarist and the drummer both commented how good the bass sounded through this amp. Even with the master volume set to about half and the gain quite low the volume was enough for a small gig.