Trace Elliot Transit-B Bass Preamp & Effects
Trace Elliot Transit B Bass Preamp & Effects Product Overview by GAK
An impressive Bass preamp pedal from Trace Elliot, the Transit B provides you with all the tools you need to shape your Bass tone.
Onboard you will find a 5-band semi-parametric EQ, a dual band compressor, variable overdrive and more.
There's also a chromatic tuner built in to the unit.
The preamp pedal comes in a high-quality embroidered carry bag and with a fantastic free software package.
Trace Elliot Product Overview
The Transit B pedal is a professional grade preamp for the discerning bassist. Built-in tools for tone shaping like Pre-shape, 5 band semi-parametric EQ and dual band Compressor are easy to use and easy to tweak on the fly. Features like Drive with blend control and built-in bass enhancement add to the tonal options available. The back-lit control panel becomes the chromatic tuner for accurate tuning. Built-in Pre and Post XLR balanced output, dry output and headphone output give the user the ins and outs they need.
- Colour coordinated backlit controls
- Passive/Active switch
- Pre-shape switch for the classic Trace Elliot EQ curve
- Drive control with blend knob, footswitchable
- 5 band semi-parametric EQ with defeat switch
- Dual band compressor with defeat switch
- Mute/Tune switch
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Input Gain and Output Level controls
- Line level, instrument level and dry outputs
- Pre and Post balanced XLR outputs with Ground Lift
- Aux input
- Phones output
- Dimensions (pedal only): 312mm W x 114mm D x 58.4mm H (12.3" W x 4.5" D x 2.3" H)
- Weight: 1.18 kg/2.6 lbs