Traveler PRO Mod-X, Matte Black
Traveler Guitar Pro-Series Mod-X, Matte Black
The standard against which all travel guitars are measured.
Inspired by the very first Traveler Guitar ever made, the Pro-Series Mod-X has new features that make it the most versatile hybrid electric and acoustic travel guitar we’ve ever made. The proprietary In-Body Tuning System uses standard tuning machines relocated into the body, eliminating the need for a headstock. As a result, you’ll have the same full-scale playing experience you’re used to on an instrument that’s 28% shorter and 58% lighter than a typical full size electric.
- Why it's awesome, We modded out the guitar with mismatched knobs, a machine-turned aluminum pickup ring, a matte black finish, and chrome hardware. Its 24 ¾-inch scale neck-through maple body sounds great through acoustic and electric amplifiers.
- In-Body Tuning System™ Traveler’s proprietary In-Body Tuning System™ uses standard tuning machines relocated into the body, eliminating the need for a headstock. As a result, you’ll have the same full-scale playing experience you’re used to on an instrument that’s 28% shorter and 58% lighter than a typical full size electric.
- Portability, Includes removable lap rest and upper-arm support for comfort during play and portability while traveling. The Traveler Guitar Pro-Series Mod-X is the perfect solution for traveling players unwilling to compromise on scale length, and looking for a compact and comfortable guitar. Fits easily in airline overhead compartments in the included Gig Bag.
- One-piece maple neck-through-body with black matte finish
- Hybrid Electric/ Acoustic with piezo bridge and humbucker pickups
- Detachable lap rest and arm rest
- Includes deluxe gig bag, limited lifetime warranty
- Full 24 3/4" scale steel-string electric/ acoustic travel guitar fits in airline overhead bins
- Audio Output: STANDARD 1/4 IN. JACK
- Batteries: N/A
- Body: EASTERN AMERICAN HARD MAPLE
- Body Thickness: 1.5 IN.
- Body Width: 5.25 IN. (LAP-REST STOWED)
- Construction: NECK-THROUGH-BODY
- dB at 1: PEAK: 91DB, AVERAGE: 83DB
- Electronics: PASSIVE ELECTRONICS W/ 3-WAY PICKUP SELECTOR, COIL-SPLIT, VOLUME/BLEND/VOLUME CONTROLS
- Fingerboard: BLACK WALNUT*
- Finish: MATTE BLACK
- Frets: 22 MEDIUM
- Gig Bag LxWxH: 30 X 9.5 X 4.5 (IN.)
- Hardware: CHROME 14:1 GEAR RATIO (CLOSED GEAR)
- Headphone Amp: NONE
- Instrument Input: NONE
- Model #: PROM BKM
- Neck: EASTERN AMERICAN HARD MAPLE
- Neck Radius: 15.75 IN.
- Neck Width at Nut: 1.75 IN.
- Overall Depth: 2 IN.
- Overall Length: 28 IN.
- Pickup(s): TRAVELER TUNE-O-MATIC UNDER-SADDLE PIEZO AND DUAL-RAIL HUMBUCKER
- Scale Length: 24.75 IN
- Strings: D’ADDARIO EXL110
- Weight: 4 LBS. 1 OZ.
- Weight in Gig Bag: 4 LBS. 12 OZ.
- *Note that as a result of CITES regulations, some guitars will ship with black walnut fingerboards, while others may ship with rosewood fingerboards. Read our full CITES statement here.