Traveler PRO Mod-X, Matte Black
Traveler Guitar Pro-Series Mod-X, Matte Black
The standard against which all travel guitars are measured.
Inspired by the very first Traveler Guitar ever made, the Pro-Series Mod-X has new features that make it the most versatile hybrid electric and acoustic travel guitar we’ve ever made. The proprietary In-Body Tuning System uses standard tuning machines relocated into the body, eliminating the need for a headstock. As a result, you’ll have the same full-scale playing experience you’re used to on an instrument that’s 28% shorter and 58% lighter than a typical full size electric.
- Why it's awesome, We modded out the guitar with mismatched knobs, a machine-turned aluminum pickup ring, a matte black finish, and chrome hardware. Its 24 ¾-inch scale neck-through maple body sounds great through acoustic and electric amplifiers.
- In-Body Tuning System™ Traveler’s proprietary In-Body Tuning System™ uses standard tuning machines relocated into the body, eliminating the need for a headstock. As a result, you’ll have the same full-scale playing experience you’re used to on an instrument that’s 28% shorter and 58% lighter than a typical full size electric.
- Portability, Includes removable lap rest and upper-arm support for comfort during play and portability while traveling. The Traveler Guitar Pro-Series Mod-X is the perfect solution for traveling players unwilling to compromise on scale length, and looking for a compact and comfortable guitar. Fits easily in airline overhead compartments in the included Gig Bag.
- One-piece maple neck-through-body with black matte finish
- Hybrid Electric/ Acoustic with piezo bridge and humbucker pickups
- Detachable lap rest and arm rest
- Includes deluxe gig bag, limited lifetime warranty
- Full 24 3/4" scale steel-string electric/ acoustic travel guitar fits in airline overhead bins
- Audio Output: STANDARD 1/4 IN. JACK
- Batteries: N/A
- Body: EASTERN AMERICAN HARD MAPLE
- Body Thickness: 1.5 IN.
- Body Width: 5.25 IN. (LAP-REST STOWED)
- Construction: NECK-THROUGH-BODY
- dB at 1: PEAK: 91DB, AVERAGE: 83DB
- Electronics: PASSIVE ELECTRONICS W/ 3-WAY PICKUP SELECTOR, COIL-SPLIT, VOLUME/BLEND/VOLUME CONTROLS
- Fingerboard: BLACK WALNUT*
- Finish: MATTE BLACK
- Frets: 22 MEDIUM
- Gig Bag LxWxH: 30 X 9.5 X 4.5 (IN.)
- Hardware: CHROME 14:1 GEAR RATIO (CLOSED GEAR)
- Headphone Amp: NONE
- Instrument Input: NONE
- Model #: PROM BKM
- Neck: EASTERN AMERICAN HARD MAPLE
- Neck Radius: 15.75 IN.
- Neck Width at Nut: 1.75 IN.
- Overall Depth: 2 IN.
- Overall Length: 28 IN.
- Pickup(s): TRAVELER TUNE-O-MATIC UNDER-SADDLE PIEZO AND DUAL-RAIL HUMBUCKER
- Scale Length: 24.75 IN
- Strings: D’ADDARIO EXL110
- Weight: 4 LBS. 1 OZ.
- Weight in Gig Bag: 4 LBS. 12 OZ.
- *Note that as a result of CITES regulations, some guitars will ship with black walnut fingerboards, while others may ship with rosewood fingerboards. Read our full CITES statement here.
this guitar had been on my mind for a long time , kind of like a girl you never forget ,what else can one say .