Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS6 Low Profile Power Supply
Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS6 Overview by GAK:Following on the tremendous success of the 1 SPOT Pro CS7 and CS12, Truetone presents the most powerful slim line power supply in its class, the 1 SPOT Pro CS6. Utilizing the energy efficient technology found in all 1 SPOT’s, the CS6 is the first low-profile power brick to be able to put out up to 1600mA of pure, silent power.
Just like its bigger brothers in the 1 SPOT Pro line, the CS6 has a variety of DC voltages available to power just about any pedal on the market. Each output is completely isolated, regulated and filtered, eliminating crosstalk and noise. With no big transformer to hinder their performance, proximity noise is not an issue with any 1 SPOT Pro.
The low-profile design of the 1 SPOT Pro CS6 allows it to be mounted under flat pedalboards like the Pedaltrain® Nano and Metro series. However, the compact design is also perfect for mounting on top of pedalboards, serving the dual role of a power supply and pedal riser.
- Dimensions: 88 x 160 x 31mm ; 590 grams
- Input Voltage: The 1 SPOT Pro CS6 can be used anywhere in the world without the use of a step-up or step-down transformer. It transforms wall voltage anywhere between 100-240Vac.
- Included Power cables (all are center pin negative polarity):
- -1 x DC26 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 26” (660mm) – Purple
- -1 x DC22 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 22” (559mm) – Blue
- -1 x DC18 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 18” (457mm) – White
- -3 x DC12 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 12” (305mm) – Yellow
- -1 x MC2 Two 5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs with 5.5x2.1mm input socket.
- Included Converter Plugs:
- -1 x CL6 – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 5.5x2.5 barrel output; reverse polarity) Green – for Line 6 DL4/M9/etc. and some Eventide pedals.
- -1 x CYR – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 5.5x2.1 barrel output; reverse polarity) Red – reverse polarity converter
- -1 x C35 – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 3.5mm male output; tip positive) Black – 3.5mm (1/8”) plug converter
- -1 x CBAT – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, Black battery clip output) Connects to battery clip wires inside pedals that do not have DC jacks.
- Available Output Voltages:
- -Outputs 1-2: 9VDC (500mA)
- -Outputs 3-4: 9VDC or 18VDC (100mA)
- -Outputs 5-6: 9VDC or 12VDC (200mA)
No upgrades available
Exactly what I needed for my board. Easy to mount to my pedaltrain.
Works perfectly and ideal fit for Pedaltrain Metro 16
Does what it is supposed to, super quiet and built like a tank, very low profile, I've used it as a riser as well as it recommends so i have a pedal on top of it at the back of my board. Awesome!
Great piece of kit, good that it has 12v as well as 9v.
Currently best low profile power supply out there, great product.