Two Notes Torpedo Reload Amp Attenuator Reamping Tool Load/DI Box
The Two Notes Reload is an amazing combination of all the must-have modern studio devices you need for the consistent recording of guitar and bass tone. It's an attenuator, a selectable impedance load, a Hi Spec DI and a full re-amping box.
It does it all, and what's more it does it perfectly. Every time.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Record your guitar using the DI, send the signal back to your amp using the REPLAY, drive your amp the way it should be driven and lower the level or simply make it silent with RE-ACT, record the signal from the loadbox, and even use your own microphone and cabinet for a 3rd take - all simultaneously!
- The Torpedo Reload comes with the Wall of Sound III plug-in and your first 24 speaker cabinets: in conjunction with the Torpedo Reload and your beloved guitar or bass amplifier, the WoS III plug-in will achieve absolutely true-to-life studio miking of your amp.
- Choose the cabinet and microphone; place the mic in your virtual studio to find the "sweet spot", and enjoy all of the Torpedo features, including power-amp simulation, 3rd-party IR compatibility, and the possibility of mixing up to 100 different cabs within a single plug-in instance.
- Attenuators are usually known for the negative impact they have on your tone in cases of heavy attenuation. On the contrary, the Reactive-Active technology presents your amplifier with a consistent speaker's impedance no matter what level of attenuation you're at, and thus preserves the specific character of your amplifier. With a choice of 4, 8, or 16 Ohms, your amplifier (up to 150W RMS) will actually see real speaker impedance, and your tone will remain constant throughout the continuous attenuation curve.
- Transparency is the key.
- The result of years of research, the RE-ACT technology (Reactive-Active Attenuator) will tame your amplifier without ever betraying it.
- From 0dB attenuation to total silencing, you can nonetheless choose between absolute transparency to more vintage or modern tone coloring with the CONTOUR.
- Plug your guitar into the DI Input and send that signal to your recorder. At that stage what you want is clarity and Two Notes preserves your guitar's tone, as you will certainly want to re-inject it into your amp through the REPLAY.
- One of the most interesting options in studios nowadays: play the guitar one day, and mike the amp (or many different amps) another. The Torpedo Reload is your re-amplifying device of choice. The most difficult part in re-amplification techniques is finding the output level on the DAW that matches the level of your guitar when it is directly connected to the amplifier.
- That problem is now solved, thanks to the Reload's unique"¦
- This Two Notes innovation is the solution to the problem of level adjustment when re-amplifying. MATCH compares the signal as it comes from the guitar (plugged to the DI input) with the signal that has been recorded (and which is sent to the REPLAY Line Input) so that what you send the amp is the ideal level only. Now you can be sure that the signal you send from the DAW is exactly what your guitar itself would be sending. Plug your guitar into the DI Input and send this signal to your recorder. Later on, you can re-send that signal to your amplifier by using re-amping techniques with the Reload's REPLAY function. To make it perfect, Two Notes has developed the unique MATCH function - THE solution to the problem of level adjustment when re-amplifying.