Two Notes Torpedo CAB M+ Virtual Cabinet Simulation Pedal
Torpedo C.A.B. M now includes a free upgrade to Torpedo C.A.B. M+. New and existing C.A.B. M owners can simply upgrade their C.A.B. M firmware via Torpedo remote (USB). This FREE update includes a stunning clean preamp (based on an all original '74 Silverface B'man), audio enhancer, tuner, additional reverbs and noise gate to work seamlessly with the power-amp simulators, virtual cabinets and dynamic IR (DynIR) technologies within the acclaimed Torpedo C.A.B. M.
Dynamic IR technology
Fed up with lifting heavy cabinets and inconsistent sound from room to room? Go direct to the PA and/or audio interface with studio grade Virtual Cabinet simulations. Don't settle for static IRs when Dynamic IRs (DynIR) offer (almost) endless tone options such as placing different microphones in front and behind the cabinet or moving the microphones on or off axis.
Effortlessly control the miking chain
Shape your tone on the hardware, or connect Torpedo C.A.B. M+ to your computer (Torpedo Remote USB) or pair with your phone or tablet via Wireless Torpedo Remote (iOS / Android). No other cab sim offers such universal control of the miking chain and with dual miking available on every cabinet, you may never use a real mic again.
DI your amp
Not only is the CAB M+ your ultimate pedal platform, you can place the compact hardware between your favorite amp and speaker to ensure you get the full experience of your amp tone direct to the mixer or audio interface. Two notes Virtual Cabinets deliver your tone directly, and flawlessly, to FOH or your DAW. Moreover, if you connect the speaker out of the C.A.B. M+ to a reactive load box (such as the Two notes Captor 4 / 8/ 16), you can create the perfect 'silent stage'.
Explore a legendary backline of speaker cabinets and microphones
With 32 Virtual Cabinets in the unit and over 350 available in the Two notes library (including official Mesa Boogie™, and many others), guitarists no longer have to compromise with a handful of static third-party IRs embedded within their cab sim pedal.
The ultimate pedal platform
Guitar pedals have come a long way in the last 25 years and you may use them to define your tone. With the new clean preamp and a choice of 8 power amps, the Torpedo C.A.B. M becomes the perfect pedal platform. Place the Torpedo C.A.B. M+ at the end of your chain and go direct to the PA / interface – the silence in your playing environment will be golden, but your tone will still be roaring where it matters the most.
The perfect IR loader
If you have regular (static) IRs that are firm favorites in your library and you want them on your pedal board; you can store up to 512 on the (included) memory card, blend two effortlessly with Two notes technology and define your tone. The powerful onboard DSP handles all processing for both Two notes Virtual Cabinets and Static IRs with minimum latency. With a maximum IR length of 200ms, your tone will hit you without any audible delay.
- The ultimate clean pedal platform
- Preamp modelled on an all original '74 Silverface Bassman
- Comprehensive silent stage solution
- Amp DI / XLR DI Output
- Torpedo IR-based technology (DynIR) creating dual-miked Virtual Cabinets
- Dual IR loader: 512 memory slots for custom IRs
- Loaded with 32 Virtual Cabinets, 99 preset locations
- High resolution OLED screen
- Rugged, metal case: road ready and portable
- Choose from 8 microphones per cabinet and 12 room simulations
- EQ: 5 band semi-parametric and a low-cut filter
- Enhancer: Body, Brilliance and Thickness controls
- Noise gate with learn function
- Audition 350+ Virtual Cabinets via the Torpedo Remote online library - explore/purchase official cabinets from MESA/Boogie, Celestion and more at Two notes dot com
- USB Torpedo Remote (Windows and macOS) connectivity
- Wireless (Phone / Tablet) Torpedo Remote connectivity (Android and iOS)
- Two notes Wall of Sound plugin included for processing of dry recordings
- INST/AMP/LINE input: 1/4″ jack balanced (TRS)
- Speaker output: 1/4″ jack unbalanced (TS)
- Headphone output: 1/8″ jack balanced (TRS)
- DI XLR Balanced output
- Line Out: 1/4″ jack balanced (TRS)
- Aux input: 1/8" jack balanced (TRS)
- Dimensions: 121 (w) x 96 (d) x 63 (h) mm
- Weight: 450g
- Micro USB port. Micro USB-B to USB-A cable (supplied)
- Mains power adapter: 100-240v AC / Output: 12V DC, 1A (supplied)
No upgrades available
Fantastic sound, easy to use.
Been excited about purchasing this and it has sailed through my expectations. Great for live recording and in the studio, a must for me.