Ultrasone Performance 840 Headphones
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Ultrasone Performance 840 Headphones Overview
The Ultrasone Performance 840 is a "Statement of Sound and Design" for pro-audio professionals and hi-fi enthusiasts who demand only the highest specifications and quality in the studio, at home and on the road.
See below for full features and additional overview
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- S-Logic™ PLUS technology
- Natural Surround Sound
- ULE technology
- MU metal shielding
- Reduced radiation according to ULE specifications
- Dynamic principle, closed back
- Frequency range 10-25,000 Hz
- Impedance 32 ohms
- Sound pressure (SPL) 96 dB
- Sound transducer 40mm
- PET membrane
- Magnet NdFeB
- Weight 274g (excluding cable)
- Absolutely no corners have been cut in the high-quality design and technology for the Performance 840. Ultrasone's patented S-Logic Plus technology and ULE shielding system are part of the basic configuration of the Performance series of headphones. The combination of soft-touch lacquer and glossy accents gives the Performance earcups a casual elegance and is immediate proof of the precise workmanship. The Performance 840 impresses with agile bass and comes with a completely black earcup composition. Ultrasone Performance 840 EarcupComfort was a major design consideration, and the Performance series do not disappoint. Ultrasone have always taken the fit of the earcup very seriously and are only happy when the listener forgets that they are even wearing Ultrasone headphones. The high-quality protein-leather ear pads contain memory-foam and will adjust themselves to fit your head shape snugly. As well as assuring complete comfort, this also means the Ultrasone Performance series headphones offer best possible insulation against external noise. Ultrasone Performance 840 HeadbandThe beautiful and ergonomic design of the headband allows it to snugly cradle every head shape, again offering incredible comfort, which allows you to enjoy your music without compromise. All Performance models come with detachable cables. The bayonet connector means you can quickly change to the cable of your choice. The P840 and P860 come supplied with a straight, detachable 3m cable, 3.5mm jack and gold-plated 6.3mm screw-on adapter. A shorter 1.2m cable and velour memory-foam ear pads can be bought directly as an optional extra for the Performance P840 our Ultrasone store.