Universal Audio 4-710D 4-Channel Mic Preamp
Universal Audio Product Overview
The Universal Audio 4-710D offers four "Twin Finity" Tone-Blending mic preamps which are variable between Tube and Solid State, four Hi-Z D.I. Inputs plus classic 1176-style compression & 8 channels of pristine A/D conversion.
At the core of the 4-710D are four channels of tone-blending 710 style "Twin-finity" mic preamps featuring high voltage dual-path Class-A tube and transimpedance solid-state circuits and a Phase-aligned "Tone-Blending" control for combining the two. The 1176-style compression also features a true-bypass function for the ultimate in signal integrity.
The 4-710D is supremely versatile and sports eight channels of high-quality 24-Bit, 192kHz A/D conversion outputted via dual ADAT optical or AES/EBU DB-25 for seamless integration onto the modern digital studio.
Each pre-amp channel features its own balanced insert send and return and a monolithic balanced output stage making the 4-710D a fantastic addition to any mic preamp arsenal. Put simply engineers will be amazed by this product's awesome balance of classic tone and flexibility
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 4 Award-winning 710 Type Twin-Finity Blendable Tube Solid State Mic Pre's
- Phase Aligned "Tone Blending" Control
- Dual Path, High Voltage Tube Stage
- 1176 Style Compressor Limiters for all Mic Channels
- Balanced (TRS Jack) Insert Send/Returns on all Mic Channels
- 4 Hi-Z D.I. Inputs
- Monolithic Balanced Output Stage
- 8 Channels of High-quality 24-Bit, 192kHz A/D Conversion
- Digital Output via Dual ADAT Optical or AES/EBU DB-25
- XLR Mic and Line Inputs and Output on Mic Channels
- Locally Switched 48v Phantom Power
- Low Cut, Phase Invert, Meter Out/Drive and 15db Pad Switches for each Mic Channel
- Globally Switched Soft Limiting
- Balanced TRS Inputs for Channels 5-8
- Word Clock In and Out, with 75 Ohm Switch
No upgrades available