Universal Audio Apollo Solo Heritage Edition Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface
The Heritage Edition includes a superb Apollo interface and an enhanced library of authentically-modelled UAD analogue plugins.
If you already own one or more of the Heritage Editon UAD plug-ins, you can automatically choose a replacement from an alternate list whilst you’re registering your product
The Universal Audio Apollo Solo Thunderbolt 3 is a compact 2x4 audio interface with two Unison-enabled mic preamps, Realtime Analog Classic suite of plug-ins with vintage EQ’s, compressors, reverbs, auto-tune and more, and premium audio conversion. It’s accessible and compact, great for people who know they don’t need too many inputs, such as singer-songwriters, as well as producers, engineers, musicians working in a bedroom studio with limited space, and the solid build makes it great for taking it on the road.
The Universal Audio Apollo Solo has Unison technology which delivers emulations from tube and solid state-based mic preamps and guitar amps such as Marshall Plexi Classic, the UA 610-B Tube Preamp and EQ, 1776 compressors, authentic preamp tones from Neve, API, and more, all with close to zero latency. Also included is the Realtime Analog Classics bundle has Moog filters, Ampex tape settings, Lexicon reverbs and more. You get a compact, virtual analogue studio that you can take anywhere
The Apollo Solo is compatible with your preferred DAW, whether it’s Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic Pro, or another piece of software. There’s also LUNA (Mac only), which is a free, integrated piece of recording software made especially for the Apollo range, where you’ll be able to track and mix within one window using an easy to use interface.
*Please note - Thunderbolt cable is not included.
- Desktop 2 x 4 Thunderbolt 3-powered audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Unison mic preamp and guitar amp emulations from Neve, API, Avalon, Manley, Marshall, Fender, and more*
- Realtime UAD Processing allows near-zero latency tracking with classic UAD plug-in effects, regardless of software buffer setting
- Produce with LUNA Recording System — a free, fully-integrated recording application made for Apollo (Mac/Thunderbolt-only)
- Includes studio compressors, EQs, reverbs, and guitar amp emulations, and more as part of “Realtime Analog Classics” bundle
- Best-in-class headphone amplifier for loud, detailed, low-noise monitoring
- Bus-powered connection to Mac and Windows systems for easy portability and reduced cable clutter
No upgrades available
Very satisfied with product
Best investment ever :)