Universal Audio Arrow Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface
Universal Audio Arrow Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface Product Overview by GAK
Please note: Arrow requires a Thunderbolt 3-equipped Mac or Windows machine, and is not backward compatible with earlier versions of Thunderbolt. Thunderbolt cable sold separately.
The Arrow from Universal Audio is a 2x4 Thunderbolt audio interface with 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion. Onboard you will find two Unison mic preamps offering near-zero latency.
The interface features an onboard UAD-2 SOLO Core processor which allows you to utilise the included 'Realtime Analog Classics' plugins pack, featuring a host of vintage UAD preamp and guitar amp emulations. However, what makes the Arrow unique is its hardware-software integration, adjusting the overall impedance of the mic preamps to that of the emulated hardware.
Build wise, the interface features a robust all-metal construction, meaning it in withstand the rigours of extensive studio use.
Compatible with both Mac and Windows computers, with an easy plug and play design.
- Desktop 2x4 Thunderbolt 3-powered audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion.
- Unison mic preamp and guitar amp emulations from Neve, API, Manley, Marshall, Fender, and more.
- Realtime UAD Processing allows near-zero latency tracking with classic UAD plug-in effects, regardless of software buffer setting.
- Includes studio compressors, EQs, reverbs, and guitar amp emulations, and more as part of “Realtime Analog Classics” bundle.
- Bus-powered connection to Mac and Windows systems for easy portability and reduced cable clutter.
- Thunderbolt cable sold separately.
- UA 610-B Tube Preamp and EQ
- Marshall Plexi Classic Guitar Amp
- Precision Delay Modulation
- Precision Delay Modulation L
- Precision Reflection Engine
- Precision Channel Strip
- Pultec EQP-1A EQ Legacy
- Pultec Pro EQ Legacy
- Raw Distortion Guitar Pedal
- Realverb Pro
- Softube Bass Amp Room 8x10
- Teletronix LA-2A Compressor Legacy
- UA 1176LN Compressor Legacy
- UA 1176SE Compressor Legacy