Universal Audio UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt, QUAD Core
The Universal Audio UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt DSP Accelerator is a sleek, powerful way for Thunderbolt-equipped Mac and Windows 10 users to “supercharge” their systems and run larger mixes filled with acclaimed UAD plug-ins. This convenient desktop unit gives you full access to UA's award-winning plug-in library, including exclusive titles from Studer, Lexicon, Neve, and more.
With improved performance and reduced plug-in latency versus FireWire, UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt makes the perfect introduction to UAD plug-ins, or ideal DSP expander for Apollo audio interfaces.
UAD-2 Core packages include the Analog Classics Plus plug-in bundle.
- Run UAD Powered Plug-Ins via Thunderbolt or Thunderbolt 2 connection on new Macs
- 8 SHARC processors provide a massive DSP boost for running large professional mixes
- Access over 90 plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Roland, Studer, Neve, Manley, SSL, EMT and more (sold separately)
- Includes "Analog Classics Plus" plug-in bundle, featuring the UA 610-B Preamp & EQ and Legacy editions of the LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN / 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifier, Fairchild 670 Tube Limiter, Pultec Pro Equalizers, UA Precision Enhancer Hz, CS-1 Precision Channel, and RealVerb Pro plug-ins
- Take UAD plug-ins "on the road" for mixing on Thunderbolt-equipped Macs
- Dual Thunderbolt ports for convenient daisy-chaining of Thunderbolt peripherals
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, and more
- Combine with other UAD-2 devices, including UAD-2 PCIe card(s), and Apollo audio interface
- Apple Mac with available Thunderbolt or Thunderbolt 2 port
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion or 10.9 Mavericks
- Internet connection to download software and authorize UAD plug-ins
- Compatible VST, Audio Units, RTAS, or AAX 64 plug-in DAW software
- 4 gigabytes available disk space
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.