Universal Audio UAD-2 Satellite USB OCTO Ultimate 5
Universal Audio Product Overview
The UAD-2 Satellite USB OCTO Ultimate 5 is Universal Audio’s most powerful DSP accelerator, combined with a flagship collection of 89UAD Powered Plug-Ins. This sleek desktop unit will supercharge your Windows-based workstation to run larger mixes filled with rich analog emulation plug-ins.
The UAD-2 Satellite USB OCTO Ultimate 5 includes 89 UA-developed* plug-in titles from a world-renowned library that includes Ampex, Lexicon, Neve, Manley, Fairchild, Fender, Studer, SSL, and many more. In creating UAD plug-ins, Universal Audio’s DSP engineers work with the original hardware manufacturers — using their exact schematics, golden units, and experienced ears — to give you all the warmth of classic analog equipment in your DAW.
The UAD-2 Satellite USB OCTO Ultimate 5 provides massive horsepower via eight SHARC processors, and its USB 3 SuperSpeed technology offers reduced plug-inlatency compared to FireWire 800.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400.
- Run UAD Powered Plug-Ins via USB 3 on PC's running Windows
- Access over 100 plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Marshall, Studer, Neve, Manley, SSL, EMT, Empirical Labs, MXR and more
- Take UAD plug-ins “on the road” for mixing on USB 3-equipped Windows PC's
- Available in QUAD and OCTO models w/ 4 or 8 SHARC processors
- Gives native systems a DSP boost for running larger mixes, with rich, sonically complex plug-ins
- Available in Core, Custom & Ultimate packages
- All packages include Analog Classics Plus plug-in bundle
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Cubase, Live, and more (VST, RTAS, AAX 64)
- Combine with other UAD-2 devices, including UAD-2 PCIe card(s), UAD-2 Satellite FireWire, and Apollo Twin USB
- Supports Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-Bit Editions)
- Try before you buy with the 14-day full function demo for all plug-ins
- Access to UAD Powered Plug-Ins Library/Online Store
- Fan-free design for silent operation
- Fan-less USB 3.0 external enclosure w/ external power supply
- Desktop dimensions: 7” wide x 6 3/4” long x 1 3/4” high (weight: 2.24 lbs)
- 4 or 8 Analog Devices SHARC floating-point processors
- Compatible with VST, RTAS, and AAX 64 plug-in formats
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, and 192 kHz sample rate support (DAW dependent)