Universal Audio UAD-2 PCIe DSP Accelerator Card, OCTO Core
UA's Flagship Eight-Processor DSP Accelerator, Offering Massive Horsepower for UAD Plug-Ins on Mac and PC
The UAD-2 OCTO Core DSP Accelerator is Universal Audio's most powerful PCIe processing card, giving producers and engineers massive power for running award-winning UAD plug-ins on Mac or PC. In creating UAD-2 plug-ins, UA's DSP engineers work with the original hardware manufacturers ' using their exact schematics, golden units, and experienced ears ' to create fully authenticated plug-ins with all the warmth and harmonics of classic analog equipment.
The UAD-2 OCTO Core features eight SHARC processors, and easily installs into a PCIe-equipped desktop computer or compatible expansion chassis, giving your Mac or PC a significant boost in audio quality and mix processing power.
- The UAD-2 OCTO Core includes UA's "Analog Classics" plug-in bundle, and provides access to popular UAD plug-in titles from Ampex, Manley, Lexicon, EMT, Empirical Labs, Neve, MXR, Roland, Fairchild, Harrison, Little Labs, Studer, SSL and more (sold separately).
- Fully Mac- and Windows-compatible, with support for VST, Audio Units and RTAS, the UAD-2 OCTO Core is easy to use. Just install the software, install the PCIe card, and start mixing with some of the world's finest audio plug-ins.
- "¢ Flagship eight-processor DSP Accelerator Card (PCIe format) for UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac and PC
- "¢ Ideal for professional power-users running demanding projects w/ high plug-in instances and/or high sample rates
- "¢ Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, Digital Performer and more
- "¢ Includes "Analog Classics" plug-in bundle, featuring LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN / 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifiers, Pultec EQP-1A, and Realverb Pro plug-ins
- "¢ Can be combined with other UAD-2 devices, including UAD-2 PCIe card(s), UAD-2 Satellite, and Apollo audio interface
- "¢ Also available as UAD-2 OCTO Custom and UAD-2 OCTO Ultimate packages
No upgrades available
Works perfectly straight out of the box, and added itself to my UAD hardware unit with no conflicts or fuss, exactly as one would hope.
Amazing product now I have plenty of horse power to drive all those great uad plugins
Fantastic piece of equipment easily installed and working out of the box
Does what it says on the tin