Universal Audio Volt 476 Audio Interface
Universal Audio Volt 476 Audio Interface
Overview By GAK
Volt 476 is the perfect way to start taking control of your recording, podcasting or live streaming with professional studio engineering techniques. It also suits users that may have a few different instruments in their studio and want to leave them all plugged in and ready to go.
This portable recording interface for Mac/PC and iPad/iPhone delivers 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion, a selectable Vintage mic preamp mode per input, an analog 76 Compressor per input and a suite of industry-leading software.
Equipped with four top-notch preamps, the Volt 476 is perfect for songwriters, guitarists and podcasters that are after a streamlined, easy-to-use recording interface. Plus, thanks to the Vintage Mic Preamp emulation of the iconic UA 610 Tube Preamp, the character and audio quality is truly something to behold.
With x4 XLR/Jack combi input and x4 1/4 inch jack outputs, you can easily capture the audio from a Microphone, Guitar and any other stereo sound source with ease. It even features MIDI I/O, so producers can sync with external hardware, keyboards or synths.
You can then add energy, excitement and control the dynamic range of your recordings with the onboard analog Compression circuit. The 76 Compressor features three perfectly tailored presets to tame voice, guitars, synths and drum machines. Just plug in, pick a setting, and play.
By having x4 1/4 inch jack outputs, you can run two different sets of studio monitors. This is a fantastic feature for mixing/mastering engineers, as you can switch between the different sets to see if your tracks sound great on both pairs. You can also use the additional outputs if you need to run additional pairs of headphones or monitoring to other musicians/content creators.
Volt 476 is bus-powered and easily portable, making it a great choice if you need an audio interface that you can use on the go. If you’re a content creator that tends to record out in the field, you’ll be pleased to know that Volt 476 is also compatible with iOS devices.
The small footprint is ideal for mobile recording or tight desktop studio setups. Plus, the chassis is made from metal, so you have the confidence it can withstand years of rigorous use.
In summary, if you are a keyboard player, composer, both a guitarist and vocalist, part of a podcasting or streaming group, the Volt 476 is the ideal way to quickly start capturing professional-quality audio recordings at a low cost.
For users needing a wider choice of preamp emulations, real-time UAD processing for analog tones and powerful expandability of I/O and DSP, check out the Universal Audio Apollo Series.
- Create classic-sounding music productions, livestreams, and podcasts on Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone.
- Record your voice or guitar with rich, full sound using Vintage Mic Preamp mode.
- Add clarity and punch to voice, instruments, and other sources with an analog compressor based on UA's iconic 1176.
- Produce with an essential suite of audio and music software including Ableton, Melodyne, UJAM’s Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg and more.
- Build your desktop production studio around a stylish interface, built to withstand years of home and mobile recording.
- Desktop 4-in/4-out USB audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion for Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone.
- Vintage Mic Preamp mode lets you record voice or guitar with the rich, full sound of a classic UA tube preamp.
- Built-in 76 Compressor adds instant clarity and punch to voice, instruments, and other sources with all-new analog circuit based on UA's iconic 1176.
- Essential suite of audio and music software including Ableton, Melodyne, UJAM’s Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg and more.
- Studio-quality headphone amplifier for loud, clear monitoring.
- USB bus powered to reduce cable clutter.
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones.
- Direct Monitoring for latency-free recording.
- Stylish, rugged construction built to withstand years of use.
- 1-in/1-out MIDI connections.
- USB-C to USB-A cable included.
- - Ableton Live Lite
- - Marshall Plexi Classic Amp
- - Softube Time & Tone Bundle
- - Melodyne Essential
- - LX480 Essentials
- Plugin Alliance:
- - Ampeg SVT-VR Classic
- - Brainworx bx_tuner
- - Brainworx bx_masterdesk Classic
- - Virtual Drummer DEEP
- - Virtual Bassist DANDY
- - LABS