Truetone V3 Route 66 American Overdrive
Average rating / 5
- Completely re-invented Route 66 pedal, with new circuitry.
- Compression and Overdrive in one box. Use together or separately.
- Compression Clean Mix knob allows varying degrees of compression mixed with dry signal, and the ability to be used as a clean boost.
- Same Comp, Tone (with on/off switch) and Volume knobs as previous Route 66 pedals.
- Redesigned, quieter compression with more subtle noise gate circuit.
- New overdrive channel based on the Reverend/GarageTone Drivetrain pedal, but with Clean Mix and Voice controls.
- Overdrive Clean Mix knob allows for various blends of overdrive and dry signal, including all drive or all clean boost.
- Voice switch chooses between bright and open, or more saturated overdrive.
- Separate Bass and Treble knobs.
- The V3 Route 66 sounds equally great with guitar or bass, and even with keyboards and other instruments!
- Size: 5.11" x 4.45" x 2.05" (130 x 113 x 52mm) including jacks in front and knobs on top.
- Weight: 1.46 lbs. (658 grams)
- Current Draw: 36mA max.