Vocalzone Throat Pastilles, Blackcurrent Sugar Free
Frequent Vocalzone users will be well aware that the original Vocalzone pastille is very much an acquired taste! If you’re one of these seasoned VZ fans it will come as no surprise to you that – due to popular demand – we’ve decided to launch two new flavours. These new pastilles still contain our key ingredient Myrrh but the Blackcurrant Sugar Free Throat Pastilles are blackcurrant flavour and (you guessed it!) sugar free.
We’re delighted to confirm that these pastilles are suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
To consume, dissolve one pastille in the mouth and breathe deeply. Repeat every 2 hours if required.
Consumer & Medical Information
Until 2018, Vocalzone Throat Pastilles were a medically licensed product in the UK. Below is the consumer information relating to this product. In the unlikely event you experience any side effects whilst consuming this product, please contact us where we will investigate the matter thoroughly in accordance with our medical licence and pharmacovigilance processes.
What Vocalzone is for
Vocalzone is recommended to help relieve throat irritation or dryness which may occur if you have been talking, singing or smoking excessively or if you have a cold.
Before you take Vocalzone
- Do not take if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients.
- Vocalzone contains sucrose and glucose. If you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this product.
Consult your doctor
- If you symptoms persist
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
How to take Vocalzone
|Age||How Many||How Often|
|Adults, the elderly|
and children over
every 2 hours
Possible side effects
If you get any of these serious side effects, stop taking Vocalzone. See a doctor at once:
- Difficulty in breathing.
- Swelling of the face, neck, tongue or throat and rash (severe allergic reactions.)
If you experience any symptoms which you think may be due to this medicine, talk to you doctor or pharmacist.
How to store Vocalzone
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Do not use after the expiry date (end of the month) printed on the flap of the Vocalzone Packet.
- Store below 25oC.
What Vocalzone contains
Active ingredients: Levomenthol 1.07% w/w, Peppermint Oil 0.54% w/w, Myrrh Tincture 1.39%v/w.
Also contains: Sucrose, Liquid Glucose, Crystal Tex 85, Vegetable Oil, Vegetable Carbon (E153), Liquorice Extract, Carnauba Wax, Purfied Water.
Marketing Authorisation Holder: Kestrel Medical Limited, Kestrel House, 7 Moor Road, Broadstone, Dorset, BH18 8AZ, UK.
Manfacturer: Ernest Jackson & Co. Ltd, Credition, Devon, EX17 3AP, UK.
PL 18955/0001 GSL Trade Mark 129790
- Soothes and clears
- Relieves from throat irritation
- Helps keep a clear voice
- Contains powerful active ingredients
- Gluten, Lactose & Sugar Free
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
No upgrades available