Voodoo Lab DBS Dingbat Small Pedal Board
Voodoo Lab Product Overview
The innovative patent-pending design of a Voodoo Lab® Dingbat pedalboard delivers a rugged, lightweight platform for organizing your pedals and keeping cables neatly tucked away and out of view. Crafted from superior American 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminium, each pedalboard is made in Sonoma County, California and includes a tour ready gig bag.
At 18" x 7-3/4", the small Dingbat is an ideal size to assemble a compact and lightweight board with 3 to 5 essential effects. Hook-and-loop tape is provided to attach pedals, also zip ties and 4-way tie mounts to secure cabling underneath.
Each Dingbat pedalboard includes a heavy-duty tour grade padded gig bag that features premium YKK zipper hardware.
Designed for seamless integration with industry-standard Voodoo Lab Pedal Power®, installing the power supply with included mounting hardware is quick and easy using only a screwdriver.
Dingbat Power Packages offer the convenience of a factory installed Voodoo Lab power supply. The Dingbat Small is available with either a 5-output Pedal Power
- Lightweight American 6061-T6 aircraft-grade Aluminum chassis
- Pedalboard surface: 18" x 7.75" (457mm x 197mm)
- Pedalboard weight: 2.6 lbs. (1.2 kg)
- Mounting brackets for easy installation of Voodoo Lab Pedal Power power supply
- Power Packages Only: Factory-installed Voodoo Lab Pedal Power with power cables
- Adhesive-backed hook-and-loop pedal mounting fasteners
- UV-resistant cable ties and 4-way tie mounts
- Professional tour grade padded gig bag with premium YKK zipper
- Made in the U.S.A.
No upgrades available