Voodoo Lab DBT Dingbat Tiny Pedal Board
Voodoo Product Overview
Dingbat TINY is the ideal professional grade pedalboard for musicians travelling light. Crafted in Sonoma County, California from superior American 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminium, Voodoo Lab Dingbat pedalboards offer a sturdy platform for arranging your pedals and keeping cables neatly tucked away and out of view. Dingbat's innovative patent-pending design helps organize your rig like a pro. All supplies needed for securing pedals and cabling to the board are in the box.
Each Dingbat TINY ships with a heavy-duty tour grade padded gig bag. Premium materials and construction ensure superior performance and long-lasting protection for your pedalboard. Also included is a convenient removable shoulder strap for easy transportation.
The ultra-lightweight Pedal Power X4, featuring 4 isolated outputs, is designed to mount beneath Dingbat pedalboards using 3M Dual Lock (included) or hook and loop tape. Power X4 conveniently operates at any input voltage for international touring.
Dingbat Power Packages offer the convenience of a factory installed Voodoo Lab power supply. The Dingbat TINY is available with a Pedal Power X4, which will power both battery operated and high current DSP effects. All Voodoo Lab power supplies are made in the U.S.A., feature completely isolated outputs, and include power cables.
- Lightweight American 6061-T6 aircraft-grade Aluminum chassis
- Pedalboard surface: 18" x 7.75" (457mm x 197mm)
- Pedalboard weight: 2.6 lbs. (1.2 kg)
- Mounting brackets for easy installation of Voodoo Lab Pedal Power power supply
- Power Packages Only: Factory-installed Voodoo Lab Pedal Power with power cables
- Adhesive-backed hook-and-loop pedal mounting fasteners
- UV-resistant cable ties and 4-way tie mounts
- Professional tour grade padded gig bag with premium YKK zipper
- Made in the U.S.A.
No upgrades available