Voodoo Labs HEX Audio Loop Switcher
Voodoo Lab's HEX is a true bypass audio switcher in a new compact format. A single unit can easily be placed on a rack shelf with pedals, mounted under most Pedaltrain pedalboards, or 2 units can be combined into a single 19" rack space. Built with the finest gold relays sealed in nitrogen, your tone will stay pure and dynamic no matter what kind or how many effects you use.
HEX features 6 true bypass loops, with loop number 1 being completely independent to allow for various tasks like A/B switching, amp channel switching, and more. And, HEX features a new silent switching and carefully crafted output buffer circuit. Not only does it get rid of pops and clicks, but it can make your final output tone better and more consistent regardless of length and type of cable.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 6 True bypass audio loops in total
- 1 Independent isolated loop
- Silent switching w/killer new output buffer (optional on internal jumper)
- Runs on standard 9V DC (100mA)
- Programmable presets via Commander or Ground Control Pro compatible with third-party MIDI controllers
- MIDI In/out
- Fits on rack shelves & Pedaltrain boards
- Optional kit puts 2 units in a single rack space
- Hand built in the U.S.A.