Voodoo Lab P44EX Pedal Power 4x4 Pedal Board Power Supply
The Voodoo Lab Pedal Power® 4x4 is a linear (analogue/non-switched mode) power supply that can properly power up to 4 digital power-hungry effects like those from Strymon, Eventide, Line 6, TC Electronic and more, plus 4 standard 9-volt battery stompboxes.
Perfect for big pedalboards, Pedal Power 4x4 features 8 completely isolated, filtered, and regulated output sections that will keep your pedals dead quiet and free from high-frequency noise that occurs with digital "switching" power supplies.
Pedal Power 4x4 features an internal thermometer that controls a silent fan keeping the unit cool even under the most adverse heat conditions of outdoor festival stages. Even with poor AC line conditions, it delivers clean, consistent power. Handmade in the USA using the finest components, Pedal Power 4x4 was designed to meet and exceed the needs of our most demanding professional users.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Four 9V isolated high-current 400mA output sections (2 with 12V option) power Strymon, Eventide,
- Line 6 (excludes M9/M13), Boss Twin, TC Electronic Nova, Moog and more
- Four 9V isolated 100mA output sections
- All outputs compatible with 9V battery operated pedals
- inear regulation and toroidal transformer for lowest possible noise
- Easily fits small to large pedalboards and mounts under Pedaltrain product
- Includes cables and detachable AC line cord
- Engineered and handmade in the USA
Does exactly what it should. Good, clean and silent power for an array of different pedals. And GAKs service was brilliant as per.