Vox AC15VR Valve Reactor 15W 1x12 Combo
Tube and solid-state, vintage and modern, clean and dirty, the new VR Series has it all. Now, for the first time in VOX's 50-plus-year history, you can channel switch between legendary VOX tones and higher gain modern tones, all powered by Valve Reactor real tube technology and at a price that will pleasantly surprise you!
Originally designed for the critically acclaimed Valvetronix modelling amplifiers, the Valve Reactor circuit places a 12AX7 vacuum tube (or "valve") into the power stage. Known as a dual-triode tube, the 12AX7 is actually two tubes in one. Our engineers have configured this tube to act as a small power amplifier. This circuit provides all of the tonality and feel of an all tube amp. Too small to be used as an amplifier on its own, the output of this Valve Reactor circuit is fed to a high-quality solid state power amp that adds no tone coloration to the signal. This power amplifier also has some special circuits that feed the changing loudspeaker impedance information back to the Valve Reactor. This last interaction of tube, amp, and speaker provides the lively sound and feel that defines an all tube amplifier.
The AC15VR amp offers great tone, versatility, and stylish VOX looks, in two popular combo configurations ready to take you from the bedroom to any stage anywhere.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Twin channel, guitar amplifier with 1 x 12 inch Celestion VX 12 custom made loudspeaker and digital reverb.
- 15 watts RMS power output utilising VOX proprietary Valve Reactor power amplifier technology with built-in 12AX7 vacuum tube (valve).
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 602 x 265 x 456 mm (23.70 x 10.43 x 17.95 inches)
- Weight: 16.4 kg (36.16 pounds)
- Output Power / Impedance: 15 Watts RMS into 8 Ohms
- Speaker: 1x 12", 8 Ohm VX12 Celestion custom speaker
- Inputs: Input jack, Footswitch jack
- Outputs: External Loud Speaker jack
- Options: VFS2 Dual Footswitch