Vox AC2 RhythmVOX Practice Amp
VOX Product Overview
The enormously popular AC1 Rhythm VOX series of miniature amps has been recharged! It has returned as the AC2 RhythmVOX for guitar and the AC2 RhythmVOX Bass for bass. The output has doubled from 1W to 2W, further enhancing the amp's sound quality. The high-quality effects and wide selection of rhythm patterns are easy to use and will have you hooked on playing through your AC2. Battery operation is supported, so you can use the amp anywhere. Careful attention has been paid to every detail of these amps, which look so much like a real VOX amp that you'll forget it's a miniature. Whether it’s your first amp, a practice or warmup amp for backstage, or as a rhythm box, the AC2 is a cute yet ferocious unit that’s at home in any situation.
Although the AC2 RhythmVOX is an extremely compact miniature amp, it lets you enjoy serious and realistic amp sound that will exceed your expectations. The amp output has been increased from 1W to 2W, twice than its predecessor model This increased output delivers a sense of loudness that goes beyond the size of the unit, ranging from minimally- distorted clean sound to powerful high-gain sound. A pair of 3-inch VOX original speakers is mounted in stereo to project powerful sound. Enjoy playing your guitar or bass through this amp to your heart's content.
Designed specifically for guitar, the AC2 RhythmVOX is equipped with three modes that let you switch between three variations of sound:clean, crunch, and lead. With the serious guitar sound that you expect from analog circuitry, these variations cover any playing style or genre. Gain, tone, and volume controls are also provided so that you can shape a sound that suits your taste.
- Battery-powered miniature amp with a variety of functions including rhythm patterns and effects.
- 2 watts of output provides plenty of power in spite of the amp's ultra-small size.
- Choose from three types of sounds: clean, crunch, and lead. (AC2 RhythmVOX)
- Choose from three types of sounds: normal, flat, and scoop. (AC2 RhythmVOX Bass)
- A total of 81 rhythm patterns: 9 genres × 9 variations.
- Five types of effects, including chorus, delay, and reverb.
- Exquisitely crafted looks for even greater realism.
- High-performance dedicated E-string tuner.
- Headphone jack allows you to concentrate on your playing and practice silently
- AUX IN jack can be used for jam sessions and playing along with your favorite music.
- Six AA batteries allows for extended playing of approximately 20 hours.
- Sleep function prevents battery exhaustion even if you forget to power-off.
Packed with features but makes it quite complicated to use.
The size a little bit disappointed
I gave my Vox AC1 Rhythm VOX to my grandson. I then purchased the Vox AC2 Rhythm VOX. The AC2 sounds much better than the AC1 and also has the rhythm section, although this is slightly different to use than the AC1 but you soon get to know it. The beat box has accompanied me while playing acoustic at a folk club . A very useful and good sounding little bit of kit. It also fits into my guitar bag and is powered by batteries. This is a real little amplifier and really good quality.