Vox AC30HW2 Handwired 30W 2x12 Combo
The Vox AC30HW2 Handwired 30W 2x12 Combo uses the painstaking technique of turret board hand-wiring to ensure a signal path which is as efficient as it is beautiful. This requires a high skill level and craftsmanship and the result means that there is minimal signal-loss or restriction in amplitude.
Sonically the Vox AC30HW2 Handwired 30W 2x12 Combo is rich, with deep bass and the classic sparkling top-boost chime-like clean sounds which have made these amplifiers so revered over the last 60 years. The Birch-Ply constructed amplifier is finished in a classic Fawn white vinyl covering which is reminiscent of the original 1960's AC30. The Vox AC30HW2 Handwired 30W 2x12 Combo is fitted with a pair of 12" Celestion Green Back G12M speakers and driven by a quartet of EL84 Power tubes, 3 x 12AX7 Pre-amp tubes and a single GZ34 Rectifier tube.
Includes a Vox padded cover.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Output Power: 30 Watts RMS into 8/16 Ohms
- Hand-wired turret board construction
- Birch-ply cabinets featuring solid bracing and a natural high frequency diffuser
- All-tube design
- ECC83/12AX7 preamp tubes (x3)
- EL84 power tube quartet; (AC30 models)
- GZ34 rectifier (AC30 models)
- Fitted with matched Ruby Tubes that provide extended dynamic range
- Traditional VOX two-channel design.
- Top Boost and Normal. High and Low inputs for each channel
- The Normal channel provides an additional BRIGHT switch.
- The top boost channel provides a HOT/COOL switch to achieve even more gain
- Master Volume/BYPASS switch completely bypasses the Master Volume section
- OP mode switch cut the amp's Output Power level in half
- Vintage fawn-colored vinyl, reminiscent of the 1960 classic AC30
- 2 x 12" Celestion G12M Greenback speakers
- VFS1 footswitch controlls the Top Boost channel's HOT/COOL switch
- A premium, custom-fit dust cover is included with every model
No upgrades available