Vox AC30HWH Handwired 30W Amp Head
The Vox AC30HWH Handwired 30W Amp Head uses the painstaking technique of turret board hand-wiring to ensure a signal path which is as efficient as it is beautiful. This requires a high skill level and craftsmanship and the result means that there is minimal signal-loss or restriction in amplitude.
Sonically the Vox AC30HWH Handwired 30W Amp Head is rich, with deep bass and the classic sparkling top-boost chime-like clean sounds which have made these amplifiers so revered over the last 60 years. The Birch-Ply constructed amplifier is finished in a classic Fawn white vinyl covering which is reminiscent of the original 1960's AC30. The Vox AC30HWH Handwired 30W Amp Head is driven by a quartet of EL84 Power tubes, 3 x 12AX7 Pre-amp tubes and a single GZ34 Rectifier tube. There is also a half wattage switch to run the head at lower volumes.
Includes a Vox dust cover. (Vox V212HWX speaker cabinet sold separately)
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- AC30 Hand-Wired Head/Cab
- VOX Hand-Wired Series Specificaitons
- Output Power: 30 Watts RMS into 8/16 Ohms
- Tube Complement: Preamp: ECC83/12AX7 (x3), Power amp: EL84 (x4), Rectifier: GZ34
- Inputs: NORMAL Channel Jacks: HIGH (x1); LOW (x1) TOP BOOST Channel Jacks: HIGH (x1); LOW (x1) FOOT SWITCH Jack
- Outputs: POWER OUTPUT Jacks (x2 for external/extension speakers)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 705 x 260 x 250 mm / 27.76 x 10.24 x 9.84 inches
- Weight: 18.8 kg / 41.5 lbs.
- Included items: Power cable, VFS1 footswitch, Dust cover, High-performance VOX custom speaker cable
No upgrades available