Vox Continental 73 Digital Piano including ST-Continental stand
Vox Continental 73 Product Overview by GAK
Vox Continental 73 Key Keyboard follows on from the success of the much-loved 1960s original. Continental 61 incorporates a simplistic yet intuitive interface, giving musicians quick and seamless access of all functions.
Its first-class sound engine offers organs, electric pianos and acoustic pianos with various other sounds alongside a powerful effects section to enhance your performance across a versatile variety of different musical styles. Additionally, Continental offers an analog valve drive which is powered by Nutube, a revolutionary vacuum tube.
Despite its stylish design and updated modern features, Continental 73 still evokes the essence of tradition, redefining today's stage keyboard.
V861 Volume/Expression Pedal and ST-Continental Keyboard Stand included.
- Intuitive user interface that emphasizes playability on stage
- ORGAN part that meticulously models three vintage organs
- High-quality E.PIANO part with attention paid to every detail
- Rich PIANO part powered by high-capacity samples
- KEY/LAYER part with a wide range of variations
- Intuitive and powerful effects that are optimized for live use
- Touch sensor that can control a variety of parameters
- Nine-band EQ that allows detailed control of your sound
- Real valve drive sound powered by Nutube, the new vacuum tube
- Newly developed waterfall keyboard provides excellent playability
- Dynamics knob lets you freely customize the playing feel of the keyboard
- Scene memories let you instantly switch between settings
- Lightweight and compact body is built of sturdy sheet metal and aluminum
- Carries on the scarlet color that's traditional for VOX organs
- V861 volume/expression pedal and ST-Continental keyboard stand are included