Vox DelayLab Pedal
Delay effects are a must for satisfying the individualistic creativity of any guitarist. Their long history encompasses both the analog and digital eras. Many classic delay units have played a prominent role through the years, contributing to numerous memorable phrases, generating dreamlike spaces, and producing psychedelic performances, both on stage and in the studio. These sought-after units GÇô as well as new delays destined to become standards for the coming generation GÇô are all included in the VOX DelayLab. In addition to 30 diverse delay effects, the DelayLab offers a stereo looper that can capture up to 28 seconds, 30 stage-ready programs, and a wealth of extras, all packed into a sturdy diecast body. With an expressly vintage vibe, the easy-to-use front panel offers satisfying hands-on control over a diverse array of sounds and features. In short, the DelayLab delivers virtually infinite potential, befitting its status as the new standard for effect processors.
The DelayLab provides extensive looper capabilities that can be combined with the delay effects to surpass the abilities of the numerous dedicated units that have been in the spotlight of guitar performance in recent years. The DelayLab goes well beyond simply layering sounds by providing features that open up new creative possibilities GÇô such as reverse playback, triggered playback, and using an expression pedal to control various parameters. There are also three types of delay that can be used simultaneously with the looper. Plus, the DelayLab is able to create performances overflowing with originality by adjusting the L/R delay times independently, or by attenuating the volume of the looped phrases each time you overdub so that the latest overdub will stand out.
The DelayLab boasts studio-quality specifications to guarantee flawless audio fidelity, including 24-bit/48 kHz processing. Innovative Seamless Bypass and Seamless Program Change features ensure a smooth transition in sound when you bypass the unit or switch between programs. Other convenient functions include a Sync Mode which makes it easy to set up complex polyrhythmic effects, and the Kill Dry feature which completely mutes the direct sound. In every respect, the DelayLab is designed to satisfy the guitarist who insists on superior audio response rival the finest equipment available.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Thirty types of delay effects, ranging from vintage to standards to originals
- Precision modeling of vintage delay effects such as analog BBD devices and tape echo
- Numerous original types such as Dual Delay and Distortion Delay offer new expressive power
- Stereo Looping can capture up to 28 seconds; multiple variations and types
- Combine Loop and Delay effects simultaneously for exciting performances
- Thirty diverse rewritable preset programs, ready for immediate use
- Delay time is adjustable in 1 ms steps, to a maximum of four seconds
- Easy access to multiple parameters allows the creation of complex effects
- All parameters can be controlled using an expression pedal [optional]
- Sync Mode allows poly-rhythmic effects to be created quickly and easily
- Seamless Program Change feature ensures smooth transitions
- Advanced Bypass function with decay avoids abrupt effect cut-offs
- High-quality 24-bit/48 kHz audio sampling rivals professional equipment
- Diecast metal body stands up to hard use on stage
- Stereo Inputs; Stereo Outputs (all 1/4")
- Assignable Pedal Control input