Vox MSB-25 Mini Superbeetle 50W 1x10 Nutube Combo
Vox MSB-25 Product Overview by GAK
The MSB-25 Mini Superbeetle combines vintage, 60's looks with modern, innovative
Onboard you will find an open-backed cabinet with a 10-inch Celestion speaker, capable of a maximum output of 50W. There is also a choice of effects on the unit, with a choice of tremolo and digital reverb that simulates spring reverb.
There is a headphone/line-out jack on the amp, giving you the ability to practice or record silently when you can't crank up the volume.
An amp that will be loved by old school heads and technology lovers alike, the MSB-25's look and sound make it the perfect choice for a plethora of guitarists!
- Input/Output: INPUT, SPEAKER OUTPUT x 2, PHONES/LINE
- Controls: GAIN, TREBLE, BASS, REVERB, TREMOLO, VOLUME, EQ FLAT/DEEP, ECO ON/OFF, Impedance 4/8/16 Speaker: 1x10" Celestion Custom speaker, Maximum input 50 W RMS 8 ohm
- Valve: Nutube 6P1
- Output Power: Maximum approx. 50 W [email protected] ohms, 25 W [email protected] ohms, 12.5 W [email protected] ohms
- Current Consumption: 3.43 A
- Effects: Digital reverb, Nutube tremolo
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 323 mm x 180 mm x 596 mm /12.7" x 7.09" x 23.5"
- Weight: 8.7kg/19.18 lbs.
- Included Items: AC adapter (DC 19 V), AC cord, Speaker cable