Vox V847 Wah Pedal
After developing the first incarnation of the Wah-Wah effect in the '60s, Vox has become a name which is synonymous with quality guitar effects. The V847 is an enhanced version of the original Wah designed by Vox. Featuring a buffered output to preserve the signal path when not engaged and AC power capability has been added. Dynamics and tone are improved with the re-introduction of a near original spec Wah inductor. Housed in an aluminium body, the V847 is both stylish and rugged. Having made spotlight appearances on some of the most famous recordings of all time, the Wah-Wah is still considered "must-have equipment" for guitar players of all levels and abilities today!
- Input/Output jacks: INST jack, AMP jack
- Power supply: One 9V DC battery 6F22(S-006P)
- Power consumption: 540uA @ 9VDC
- Battery life for continuous use: approximately >100 hours with manganese battery (will vary depending on conditions)
- Dimensions: 102(W) x 252(D) x 75(H) (including rubber feet, pedal in lowest position)
- Weight: 1673g (including battery)
- Included Accessories: Vinyl carry bag
No upgrades available
The original, and best.
Wow. Sounds excellent!
Brilliant wah pedal - sounds like a wah should and looks really cool on the pedal board too!
Great pedal highly recommend