Vox VT20X Compact 20W 1x8 Combo
The Vox VT20X features a next-gen Vox modelling engine which uses VET (Virtual Element Technology). VET accurately simulates and mirrors the tones of a variety of classic and well-loved amplifiers and as a the result the VT20X is able to respond to dynamics and pedals just like the real thing! The addition of the Vox Valvetronix tube preamp with analog circuitry provides added warmth for a more authentic sound. The cab has been designed from the ground up to provide maximum bass response for a small cabinet. 13 onboard effects adds to the versatility of the VT20X.
Vox Tone Room editing software is also included with the VT40X which allows you to edit and create your own presets, resulting in almost limitless possibilities.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Power Amplifier Output: Maximum approx. 20W RMS @5 ohms
- Amp Models: DELUXE CLã€TWEED 4x10ã€VOX AC30ã€BOUTIQUE ODã€VOX AC30TBã€BRIT 800ã€BRIT OR MKIIã€DOUBLE RECã€BOUTIQUE CLã€BRIT 1959ã€BOUTIQUE METAL
- -Pedal 1 type: 4 (COMP, CHORUS, OVERDRIVE, DISTORTION)
- -Pedal 2 type: 4 (FLANGER, PHASER, TREMOLO, DELAY)
- -Reverb type: 4 (ROOM, SPRING, HALL, PLATE)
- -Noise Reduction: 1
- User Programs: 8 (2 banks x 4 channels)
- Speaker: 8" 5 ohms
- Inputs / Outputs: INPUT jack, AUX IN jack, Headphone jack, FOOT SW jack, USB (Type B) mini port
- Signal Processing:
- -A/D conversion: 24-bit
- -D/A conversion: 24-bit
- Power Supply: AC adapter (DC 12 V)
- Current Consumption: 2.50 A
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 410 x 225 x 347 / 16.14" x 8.86" x 13.66"
- Weight: 7.3 kg / 16.09 lbs.