Vox VX50 AG Portable 50W 1x8 Acoustic Combo
Introducing the Vox VX50 AG, a lightweight, rugged and portable 50W 1x8 Acoustic Amp. Made from moulded ABS, the VX50 AG is built to stand the test of time. Fitted with a specially designed 8" coaxial speaker and Nutube technology, the VX50 AG is perfect for any acoustic instrument. With 2 separate channels for both instrument and microphone input, the VX50 AG is perfect for any solo performance. There is a 3 band EQ to dial in the perfect sound, built in phase switch and added bass response. The VX50 AG is has an AUX in for audio playback devices, headphone out and a line out to connect direct to a PA system.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- High50W output power from a revolutionarily lightweight and compact unit.
- The warm vacuum tube sound of Nutube.
- Eight-inch coaxial speaker delivers extended high range expression.
- Bass reflex structure ensures rich low-frequency reproduction.
- Two-channel design with INSTRUMENT and MIC channels, each equipped with independent volume
- Independent EQ and high-quality effects allow detailed sound-shaping.
- MIC in provides phantom power, ideal for vocalists.
- PHASE switch minimizes acoustic feedback.
- A rich selection of input/output jacks such as AUX in, PHONES out, and LINE out.