Walrus Audio Monument V2 Harmonic Tap Tremolo Pedal Overview
Walrus Audio Monument V2 Harmonic Tap Tremolo Pedal has been updated and now comes in a more compact size and has additional features including assignable expression control and rate ramp-up.
The following are the changes made to the Monument V2:
• The enclosure was reduced in size.
• The side jack now has more functionality: it now supports external tempo or can act as an expression control for Rate, Depth, Shape, or Tap Multiplier.
• Tremolo responsiveness has improved across all rates.
• The jacks are mounted on the top making it easier to fit on your pedalboard
The Monument Tremolo V2 took inspiration from Monument Valley with its red sand desert landscape. It’s a harmonic and standard tremolo that delivers a rich, sensual, warm pulsing modulation capable of creating smooth and jagged peaks and valleys in your sound.
The Monument V2 has everything from classical tremolo to exciting unusual waveforms that let you carve new paths that you won’t hear anywhere else by using different combinations of the rate, division, shape knobs and tap tempo.
The Harmonic toggle switch position is influenced by the classic Fender Brownface amps. The low-pass and high-pass versions of your guitar signal are modified 180 degrees out of phase, which delivers a tremolo that is warm and somewhat “chewy.”
The Division knob can be set to quarter, triplet, eighth and sixteenth, while the Wave shapes can be controlled with the Shape knob. Simple switch between Sine, Square, Ramp, Lumps and Monument Mode and experiment with a new landscape of sounds.
The Monument’s bypass switch also includes a temporary function, so when the switch is off, just push and hold it to activate the effect for a brief effect burst. The effect is turned off by releasing the bypass switch.
To increase the tremolo rate, push and hold the bypass switch while the pedal is on. When you release the switch, the pace will return to the previously set tempo…
A clean boost is achieved by setting the depth knob to 0 and the volume knob above unity.
The artwork features a lone wolf howling out into the world in Monument Valley. The Walrus Audio Monument V2 uses a 9v power supply (not included).
- Exact size of the diecast enclosure is 4.67” x 3.68” x 1.547”.
- Power requirements are 9VDC (100mA minimum)
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals. Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended.
- Power supply not included.
Pedaltrain Metro 20 Pedalboard with Gig Bag
Pedaltrain Nano+ Pedalboard with Gig Bag
Pedaltrain Novo 32 Pedalboard with Gig Bag
Pedaltrain Novo 24 Pedalboard with Gig Bag
Boss BIC-5 Instrument Cable, 5ft/1.5m
Boss BIC-3AA Instrument Patch Cable, Angled, 3ft/1m
Boss BIC-10 Instrument Cable, 10ft/3m
RockBoard RBO CAB PC F 10 Flat Patch Cable, 10cm
Mooer PC-S Audio Wrap Series Pedal Connector
Pedaltrain Classic 2 Pedalboard with Gig Bag