Wampler Paisley Drive Brad Paisley Overdrive Pedal
The Wampler Paisley Drive is designed to Brad Paisley's quite "simple" standards... Brad Paisley wanted something that could be clean but get crunchy with some "beef". Remain fluid whilst soloing and add a little hair to the tone when needed but also give flat out ball busting gain and not to colour or wreck the overall tone. Basically everything a drive can be but in a pedal format, and without sounding like a pedal.
Over a period of months, Brian wampler made some circuits and sent them off, there were a couple of "tweaks" here and there to be made and then finally, when official "proto #2" landed it went straight into the live rack and out on the H20 world tour.
That prototype has now been made into the Brad Paisley signature "Paisley Drive" and goes with Brad wherever he goes. When you see Brad live, or performing live on the TV, and you are blown away by his overdriven tone, it's the Paisley Drive.
- Hand made in the U.S.A.
- High grade film capacitors and resistors picked for their superior sound and response
- Completely true bypass
- Battery connection and 9v power jack (barrel plug like Boss)
- Power draw: 9mA
- s used by Brad Paisley live and in the studio
- Volume, Gain and Tone control pots
- 2 switches - controlling presence (brightness) and midrange frequency contour
- Can be very transparent or have a warm midrange bump with no loss of bottom end
- 2.5" x 4.5" in size (63.5mm x 114.3mm)
- Weight: 1lb
- Cleans up exceptionally well with pick attack and volume control