Warm Audio Direct Box, Passive
Warm Audio Direct Box Passive
Passive DI Box
Whether you play guitar, bass, keyboards or another stringed instrument, you'll need a direct box that won't diminish your instrument's tone, like the Direct Box Active and Direct Box Passive from Warm Audio. Every aspect of our direct boxes are designed for maximum sonic integrity, from the custom-wound CineMag USA transformer to the rugged metal knob and switches. You can expect warm, rich tone even after long cable runs, and the extruded aluminium enclosure ensures a long life span. When you need to convert an instrument-level signal to mic-level, with sonic quality as your top priority, you'll be well-served with the Direct Box Active and Direct Box Passive from Warm Audio.
- Custom-wound CineMag USA transformer.
- Converts instruments to mic-level signals without signal degradation.
- Ideal solution for plugging your instrument direct into any mic pre, mixer or recording device.
- Top-quality discrete components with gold-plated traces on circuit board.
- Rugged aluminum chassis construction.
- Pad: Variable from -3 to -30dB.
- Balanced Output: 600 ohms, mic level.
- Input Impedance: 1 Meg Ohms.
- THD: .01% from 20Hz to 100Hz. Less than .004% from 100Hz to 20kHz.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 70kHz +/- 0.5dB.