Warwick WN JH PR 40 Hellborg Preamp
Warwick Product Overview
Legendary bassist Jonas Hellborg joined forces with Warwick to create a line of amplifiers and speaker cabinets that are truly unique and unlike anything you have ever experienced before. The keystone to this series is the Hellborg Preamp. Designed around the amazing recording decks of the 70's, the Hellborg Preamp provides bassists with a high-definition sonic experience that is both warm and well defined. Great sound, great flexibility and great aethetics. This could very well be the single piece of gear that helps to unlock the sound you have been hearing inside you for all these years...
The new JH series is the first signature amplifier series from Warwick. It is designed using the most uncompromising electronic solutions available.
A super low noise transformer balanced input stage, followed by an inductive (coil based) EQ section. Meticulously hand built in our German factory.
- Input Neutrik "Combo" jack (1/4" and LR)
- PAD -10db
- Clip Indicator -Green (correct operatinal level)Red (clipping)
- EQ On/Off
- LO-MID Level
- LO-MID FREQ (110 Hz, 300 Hz or 800 Hz)
- HI-MID Level
- HI-MID FREQ (1.5 Khz, 3Khz or 5 Khz)
- Power On/Off
- Back Controls/Switches - Voltage Selector (115-230V)
- Effects Loop Level Selector
- Effects Balance (Dry/Wet)
- DI Switch (PRE EQ/ EFF, POST EQ/ PRE EFF, POST EQ/EFF)
- DI Level ( /-6 db)