Warwick W A LWA 1000 Bass Head, Silver
Warwick's first venture into the light weight bass amp world is this convenient package. 2 input channels with a full EQ section and compressor on each, plus a fully up to date class d power amp stage. The LWA1000 is a true chameleon bass amp that you can use for almost every application.
Giving a full 1000W of power at 4 Ohms and 500 at 8 Ohms, the LWA has the power you need for your gig, regardless of the size of your audience. You can evenlug in two basses and dial in unique settings for both, then you're ready to go.
The preamp in the LWA is based on signature Warwick class A/Low Z circuitry that was made famous by the WA and BC series' of amps. The sound is warm, distortion free and without any disturbing noise and with a tighter bass response than any amp that's gone before in this class.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 1,000 watt amp head for bass
- Delivers 1,000 watts of power at less than 1% THD
- Super Lightweight and easy to transport
- Noise-free Class A circuit in the preamplifier
- Class D amplifier
- Two independent channels
- Channels can be remotely controlled with a foot switch
- Separate input level controls for each channel
- Mute function ( for each channel )
- 4 -band equalizer ( for each channel )
- Adjustable compressor with bypass function ( for each channel )
- The compression switch controls both compression proportion and makeup gain
- Stereo AUX-In for connecting an MP3 player , CD player , etc.
- Headphone output with integrated stereo headphone amplifier
- Serial FX Loop
- Tuner Output
- Line Output
- Smooth DI Output studio quality with Pre-/Post- and ground lift switch
- Combined Neutrik / ¼ " jack lockable speaker connector
- Internal temperature regulating fan control circuit
- Dimensions ( W / H / D) : 270mm x 98mm x 146mm ( 10.6 " x 3.86 " )
- Weight : 2.75 kg (5.95 lbs.)
- Supplied metal footswitch to switch between channels , and a six -foot TRS cable for the footswitch
No upgrades available