RockCase RC 20808 B Deluxe Line Soft Light Case (Classical Guitar)
The Rockbag by Warwick is made of five layers (30 mm) of shock resistant padding with extra PVC reinforcements in the most crucial areas like the bridge, endpin, machine heads and base of the bag.
Metal feet at the bottom help to protect the body when stood up on a hard surface. Warwick's NeckSaver system straps the neck in place just under the headstock.
This protects the guitar from falling should the bag be left open. Additionally, there is a roomy accessory pouch on the front and an additional one on the neck with a transparent name tag holder.
Every case is smartly equipped with two handles - one conveniently placed on the front.
2 inch wide strap with durable metal spring snaps and an extra hanger with a hook at the top is also included.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Padded carrying handle and specially padded carrying handle on the front
- 2 removable 50 mm spread backpack belts with adjustable PVC shoulder protection
- Metal carbine and eyes
- PVC-STRENGTHENED bottom with metal feet
- Transparent address card panel
- Leather protection for machineheads and bridge
- A4 pouch with zipper for notes and accessories
- Stamped Rockbag Logo
- Bag on back of the neck for stowing the backpack stretcher belts away
- Metal hook for hanging the bag up
- Protection cushion for lower strap button
- Equipped with the GUITAR SAVING SYSTEM for the ultimate protection
- 25 mm upholstery, 8 mm broad zipper
- Interior material strengthened black nylon
- Water-rejecting Rok Tex - surface material