RockBoard RBO CAB PC F 30 BLK Flat Patch Cable, 30cm
The Warwick Flat Patch cable represents a major change for the patch cable. Normally they seem to be at the bottom of the priority list for many manufacturers – Not for Warwick!
Almost all patch cables, from ridiculously expensive "High End" manufacturers, are impractical by design, considering the plugs and cables are round. Bulky designed plugs take way too much space, most of the times accompanied by just as bulky and inflexible cables.
Using their vast experience in the pedalboard area they thought long and hard of a way to improve this indispensable accessory for almost every guitar and bass player whilst maintaining its affordability. The brand new RockBoard Flat Patch Cables are extremely practical due to their unique design with super flexible flat connectors and cables, optimising the precious pedalboard real estate and facilitating installation.
The RockBoard Flat Patch Cables are built to very high standards, using high quality plugs and cables they are designed for a long and trouble free life on the road. They are available in black (connector and cable) and in four different lengths 10 cm, 20 cm, 30 cm and 60 cm.
- Operating Temperature: -15º C to +70° C
- Flexible copper conductor 20 x 0,12mm
- Signal Insulation: PE (polyethylene)
- Copper twisted shield: 34 x 0.12mm
- Outer Insulation: PVC
- Capacitance Cond. /Shield: < 10 pF/decimeter
- Conductor Resistance: < 10 mOhm/decimeter
- Connectors: 6.3mm 90 degrees angled audio plug
- Outer dimensions cable: 7 x 3 mm
No upgrades available