Washburn HJ40SCE Jumbo Electro Acoustic Guitar, Natural
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Washburn Product Overview
The HJ40SCE is a jumbo acoustic guitar with cutaway for superior upper fret access. It features a solid Sitka spruce top, Cathedral Peaked Advanced Scalloped-X bracing and an environmentally friendly UV cured Polyester finish for superior tone that improves with age, beautiful Flame Maple back and sides, a mahogany neck with a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, gold diecast tuners for quick, easy and accurate tuning, a Washburn tortoise pickguard and a custom rosette.
The HJ40SCE features visually stunning Flame Maple for its back and side wood. Maple is a bright sounding tone wood that works perfectly with the jumbo body style, brings some high end focus to this big sounding guitar. Thanks to its built in Fisman 501T Tuner/Preamp, you'll never need to carry around an extra tuner. The preamp features volume, bass, middle, treble and brilliance control for natural amplified acoustic tone, plus a phase switch and notch control to deal with feedback issues.
- MODEL: HJ40SCE
- SHAPE: Jumbo Style Cutaway
- TOP: Solid Sitka Spruce
- BACK: Figured Flame Maple
- SIDES: Figured Flame Maple
- BRACING: Cathedral Peaked Advanced Scalloped-X
- ROSETTE: Heritage Decal
- NECK MATERIAL: Satin Mahogany with 2 way Trussrod
- FRETBOARD: Rosewood with 20 Frets
- INLAYS: dots
- NUT: Nubone
- NUT WIDTH: 1-11/16
- SCALE: 25-5/16
- PREAMP SYSTEM: Fishman Presys+ 501T w/tuner
- BRIDGE: Rosewood
- TUNERS: Gold Diecast Tuners
- STRINGS: Cleartone 7412B light gauge phosphor bronze
- CASE: GCJDLX6- SOLD SEPERATELY