Washburn WD30SCE Heritage Dreadnought Electro Acoustic
The Washburn WD30SCE N acoustic electric cutaway dreadnought guitar features an on-board Fishman Presys+ preamp and tuner at a price that anyone can afford. The Washburn WD30SCE N cutaway electro-acoustic dreadnought acoutic guitar features Washburn's steady craftsmanship, with appointments that you would often find on more expensive guitars.
The 6-string Washburn WD30SCE N dreadnought cutaway electro-acoustic guitar features a Tamo Ash body and a solid Alaskan Sitka spruce top for rich clear tone with plenty of definition with the full-balanced dreadnought projection. The Washburn WD30SCE electro-acoustic's mahogany neck, rosewood bridge and fretboard articulate each note, while the 43mm nut width, and 16-inch radius provide comfort for intricate fingerings and progressions.
At the heart of the Washburn WD30SCE N acoustic-electric cutaway dreadnought guitar is an impressive Fishman Presys+ Tuner / Preamp System, letting you plug in and amplify your sound with brilliant sound reproduction.
Dressed in a shiny gloss finish and featuring diecast tuners and chrome hardware, the Washburn WD30SCE N cutaway dreadnought electro-acoustic guitar will stand out in its shimmering beauty, which is only matched by it's celebrated melody.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Dreadnought cutaway electro-acoustic guitar.
- Solid Alaskan Sitka Spruce top.
- Quarter sawn scalloped bracing.
- Tamo Ash sides and back.
- Satin finished mahogany neck.
- Two-way trussrod.
- Neck and headstock binding.
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge with bone nut and saddle.
- Rosewood capped headstock with MOP Washburn logo and stylized W inlay.
- Gold die cast chrome tuners.
- Fishman Presys Tuner / Preamp System.
- D'Addario strings.