Waves BSS DPR-402
Average rating / 5
Long favored by studio, live and broadcast engineers, the BSS® DPR-402 dynamics processor is known for its punch, versatility, and the explosive sound it delivered on countless rock, dance and hip-hop hits since the 80s.
Waves has also added five features unique to the plugin: an MS matrix to separately process the mid and the sides, a Mix control to balance the processed and unprocessed signal, a Noise control to add or remove the modeled noise of the original unit, a Gain Reduction control, and an option for separate L/R metering. Together, these varied options give you a uniquely flexible tool for dynamic control, with a wealth of possibilities for you to explore.
- Created in association with BSS Audio
- Precise software model of the super-versatile BSS DPR-402
- Compressor/Peak Limiter/De-Esser
- Separately control the dynamics of selected frequency ranges
- 12 modes providing quick access to diverse combinations of dynamics processing
- Two independent sidechains per channel for extra flexibility
- Auto mode for program-dependent attack and release control
- MS matrix for separate mid-sides processing