Waves GTR 3 (Native)
The Waves GTR3 NATIVE virtual guitar amp and effects software. Great for laying down tracks in the studio or for live use onstage.
Waves GTR3 NATIVE matches a specially designed guitar DI box with Waves own meticulous boutique and vintage modeling of amps, speakers and stompboxes. Waves captured the finest vintage and contemporary amps from Fender, Marshall, Mesa/Boogie, Vox, and more, using revolutionary sampling techniques that go way beyond standard modeling.
The result is the most amazing guitar tones you will ever hear coming out of your computer. Waves GTR 3 Native lets you cut loose with the most mind-blowing guitar tones imaginable. With 19 custom guitar amps including 6 dedicated High Gain models, GTR3 is a virtual powerhouse.
Just plug it in, crank it up, and turn your computer into a stack of hand-picked, world-class amps. For bass guitar, there are 7 slamming bass amps and 6 powerful bass cabs, GTR 3 takes bass amplifier modeling a giant step forward. Whatever your sound, whatever your style, GTR3 has got the full rich bass tone you're looking for, with focused lows, punchy mids, and detailed highs.
So when you're ready to hit rock bottom, GTR3 covers all the basses. 26 stompbox/guitar pedals include Distortion, Doubler, and Delay to Flanger, Phaser, Fuzz, and more, GTR3 has everything you need to customize your tone. With features like Sync-to-Host BPM and Real-Time MIDI control, it's never been easier to dial up your sound.
And with Waves Tuner's standard, chromatic, and alternate tunings, you'll always be pitch perfect. In order to deliver the perfect signal to your computers audio interface, GTR 3 includes custom hardware for superior sound. The Waves/PRS Guitar Interface transforms your unbalanced high impedance guitar signal into a balanced low impedance signal, reducing hum and retaining your full dynamic range. The result is ultra-high fidelity at the most critical point in the signal path.
- GTR3 matches a specially designed guitar DI box with Waves own meticulous boutique and vintage modeling of amps, speakers and stompboxes
- 19 Guitar Amps
- 7 Bass Amps
- 22 Cabs
- 26 Stomps
- 1 Stand-Alone ToolRack
- 1 Tuner
- Multiple Mics and Mic Settings
- Custom Hardware Interface
- Realistic Dynamic Response
- Expert Presets and FX Chains
- Sync-to-Host BPM Effects
- Drag-and-Drop Simplicity
- Real-Time MIDI Control
- Standalone or DAW-Ready (Mac Logic Audio/Audio Units support, PC VST support)
- 96 kHz Sample Rate Support
- Waves/PRS Transparent Pre-Amplifier included with custom-designed circuitry, audiophile-quality components, TRS input, balanced XLR input, unbalanced PL Jack Output
- Length: 11.5 cm, Width: 9.5 cm, Height: 4.3 cm
- Weight: 356 gr.
- TRS Input - Input impedance: 1Mohm unbalanced, Max input level: 1.1 VRMS, Power saving switch: Automatic shut down when input jack is not connected
- Balanced XLR Input - Output impedance: 50 ohm. S/N: >105 @ line level (S measured at 1%, 1 Khz, A-weighted). Response: 20-20Khz, -3dB @11Khz, -5dB @ 20Khz, THD N: