Waves IR 1 (Native)
Simulated reverbs offer great control of individual parameters but cant accurately reproduce the sound of real acoustic spaces. Convolution reverbs are sample-based, and so capture natural reverb, but havent offered the flexible controls of simulated reverbuntil now.
With the IR-1 V2 , you get the actual captured sound of the worlds best venues and unmatched control using the traditional parameters youre already familiar with. Plus, this new version now lets you capture impulse responses from rooms or devices yourself, and then modify the sound with the same flexible controls used to alter the included impulse response samples.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- NEW! Tools to capture your own impulse responses. You can now capture the sound of your favorite acoustic spaces and hardware devices.
- NEW! Convolution Start Control lets you trim the beginning of an impulse response to eliminate unwanted predelay.
- NEW! ER (Early Reflections) Buildup Control lets you adjust the buildup slope of the early reflections to control their attack sound, from crisp to smooth.
- NEW! Dry Gain Mode gives you more control over the sound by letting you adjust the wet and dry signal gains separately in addition to the option of using the traditional dry/wet control.
- -G4 867mHz or faster
- -OS-X 10.3.2 or later
- -512MB RAM
- -800x600 minimum display
- -Pentium3 1GHz, AMD AthlonXP or faster
- -Windows 2000(sp3) or XP