Westone UM1 Earphones, Smoke
Westone UM1 Earphones Product Overview by GAK
The UM1's are high-quality Earphones from Westone that utilise a specially-tuned proprietary, balanced-armature driver which gives you fantastic detail and sound quality.
The earphones feature a low-profile, ergonomic design, providing the user with exceptional comfort and minimising listening fatigue. The UM1's also come with a choice of different sized ear tips to match the listener's ear size.
The earphones come complete with the round MMXC Audio cable, with its high-strength and flexible design with premium-grade connectors for optimal signal integrity. The perfect headphones for music lovers, musicians and audiophiles.
- WESTONE SOUND FOR THE BUDGET MUSICIAN: The UM1 uses a proprietary, single balanced-armature driver to deliver a dynamic and articulate soundstage with enhanced sonic detail and extended frequency range, and all the detail and clarity musicians have come to expect from a professional in-ear monitor
- THE MOST COMPACT, LOW PROFILE, ERGONOMIC DESIGN IN THE WORLD: Designed and built to perform in the most demanding environments, the compact, low-profile, ergonomic design of the UM1 is incredibly comfortable, and can be worn for hours and hours. Westone’s silicone and comfort foam ear-tips enhance the performance of our IEMs by providing superior noise isolation and ensuring a superb fit.
- ROUND MMCX AUDIO CABLE: Westone’s MMCX Audio “Round” Cable is manufactured using a high-strength, high-flex, ultra-low resistance tensile wire featuring MMCX Audio Connectors, a 3.5mm stereo plug and is perfect for use on-stage, or for personal listening.
- TECHNICAL SPECS: The Westone UM1 features a full-range, single balanced-armature driver with 114 dB @ 1mW sensitivity, 20Hz - 16kHz frequency response, and an impedance of 19 ohms @ 1kHz
- IN THE BOX + WARRANTY: Purchase includes; 1 pair Westone UM1 In-Ear Monitors, MMCX Audio Round Cable, 5 pair Patented STAR Silicone Ear-tips, 5 pair TRUE-FIT Comfort Foam Ear-tips, Monitor Pouch, Cleaning Tool, and a 1-year warranty.