Allen & Heath XONE DB4 Professional DJ Mixer
The Xone:DB4 is a truly ground-breaking mixer and by far the most advanced product that we have designed. Every feature has been meticulously researched with a view to offering DJs ultimate creativity.
Based on the iLive pro-touring FX system, we developed FX algorithms with BPM conscious parameters and tight spectral control, customised to perfectly fit the DJ environment. As the loops and FX are automatically synchronised to the tempo of the track, it is very easy to build some amazing grooves and soundscapes without problems of latency, low fidelity and the general hassle often associated with using software and laptops.
The flexible input matrix allows any audio source to be selected on any or all of the channels. Different processing can be applied to the same track on separate channels and you can fade between them, or a phrase sampled in the looper of one channel can be added to the mix later in the track. Our digital design team has done an incredible job to ensure that this is one of the most innovative and exciting DJ mix tools to date.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- The heart of the Xone:DB4 is the powerful Quad FX Core DSP engine, enabling each channel to have its own FX bank and BPM detection system, which automatically adjusts all time-related FX and loops to the tempo of the music. There are 5 studio quality FX types optimised for DJ use – delays, reverbs, modulators, resonators and damage – plus each FX type has a patch library of different effect variations. Each FX bank has a dedicated expression control and a rotary pot to set the wet/dry level, whilst further tweaking can be performed using the global controllers in the FX master section.
- Retro-fit Pro-X-Fade option kit for Xone:DB4. Pro-X-Fade uses 100% conductive plastic tracks and a wider stem for extended fader life. Pro-X-Fade also allows the DJ to adjust both the feel of the fader and the cut-in point to suit their personal style. Speak to your approved Allen & Heath dealer or distributor for purchasing and fitting information.
- X:LINK uses a standard RJ45 connector and distributes power and data allowing connection to X:LINK compatible devices, saving USB ports on your computer.
- Each channel has a built-in looper, with selectable loop length from 1/16 beat to 4 bars. DB4 will always record the full 4 bars, so the loop can be expanded or shrunk at will.
- DB4 comes equipped with the Xone dual filter system.
- Each music channel has a 3-band EQ that can be configured as standard asymmetric EQ (+6/-26dB), Isolator (+6dB/OFF with a 24dB/octave slope), or reconfigured as a High-Pass/Low-Pass filter system with adjustable resonance. EQ knob pointers change colour to show which type of equalization is active.
- Each music channel can select any of the available stereo music sources: Analogue Line 1-4 (switchable to Phono on 2-3), Digital 1-4 or USB 1-4.
- The Mic/Line input has 2-band EQ, gain, cue and mix level. This can also be routed to all main input channels overriding Matrix analogue input channel 1 for adding FX and accessing the loopers.