Yamaha AG06 Hybrid Mixing Console
Yamaha AG06 Hybrid Mixing Console Product Overview by GAK
The Yamaha AG06 Hybrid Mixing Console is both compact and portable, combining Yamaha's Mixing, DSP and Audio Interface technologies into one handy unit. Serving as a multi-purpose high resolution mixer and USB interface, the AG06 is perfect for all your podcasting and music production needs.
The mixer is capable of recording and playback of high-resolution 24-bit/192 kHz sound, it features six channels: a main input optimised for vocals with a D-PRE studio-quality mic preamp, a second flexible channel for another mic or a guitar and two inputs for keyboards or other line level sources.
Compatible with both Windows and Mac, yamaha's AG03 is ideal for podcasters, gamers and music producers.
Yamaha Product Overview
The Yamaha AG Series offers high-resolution (24-bit/192kHz) audio recording and playback, iOS compatibility and battery operation.
A key feature of the AG Series is the intuitive 'TO PC' switch that allows users to select which inputs are routed back to a computer or iOS device. Selecting Dry CH 1-2 allows the computer or iOS to record inputs 1 and 2, while the INPUT MIX switch routes all inputs to the computer or iOS device via USB for standard music production applications. The LOOPBACK function in the TO PC section, which is perfect for podcasters, routes all inputs to the stereo USB output, along with the USB input from the computer. This makes mixing mics and instruments with music beds, sound effects or the audio from computers and iOS devices a breeze.
Gamers are also able to adjust sound in real-time with the included headset interface and hardware controls, removing the need to open a software control panel. The AG is the perfect tool for creating videos on sites like Twitch.tv.
Unlike USB audio interfaces which typically rely on software to control routing, effects and monitoring, the totally new AG series eliminates the need for software and brings easy-to-use routing and DSP controls to the front panel. All of this is combined with high resolution 24-bit, 192kHz audio.
The AG series also features the acclaimed high-quality Yamaha D-PRE microphone preamps and onboard DSP effects, along with an AUX input for additional music source - such as an iPod. The inclusion of a foot switch input means that performers can add a footswitch to kill the FX on a mic channel when talking between songs. Separate headphone/monitor volume controls are perfect for gamers who share videos. The layout brings hidden or difficult-to-find software controls to the front panel with easy-to-use faders, knobs and switches. 1-TOUCH DSP makes it easier than ever to get professional sound quality.
The AG06 features six channels: a main input optimised for vocals with a D-PRE studio-quality mic preamp, a second flexible channel for another mic or a guitar and two inputs for keyboards or other line level sources. The flexible second channel features 1-TOUCH AMP SIM DSP for great guitar tone at the touch of a button.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- I/O: Phantom power 48 V
- Input Channels: Mono[MIC/LINE] 2 including HEADSET MIC (Plug-in Power)
- Stereo[LINE]: 2
- AUX: 1
- Output Channels STEREO OUT 1
- MONITOR OUT 1
- PHONES: 2 including HEADSET PHONES
- Bus: Stereo: 1
- Input Channel Function: PAD 26 dB
- PEAK LED: LED turns on when the signal reaches 3 dB below clipping level
- On-board processors: DSP CH1: COMP / EQ, EFFECT (SPX Reverb) ; CH2: AMP SIM, EFFECT (SPX Reverb)
- Level Meter: USB Output Level; 2 x 2 point LED meter [PEAK, SIG]
- USB USB Audio: 2 IN / 2 OUT, USB Audio Class 2.0 compliant, Sampling Frequency: Max 192 kHz, Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Power requirements: DC 5 V, 500 mA
- Power consumption: Max. 2.5 W
- Dimensions: W: 55 mm (6.1") H: 63 mm (2.5") D: 202 mm (8.0")
- Net weight: 1.0 kg (2.2 lbs)
- Options: Foot Switch: FC5, Mic Stand Adaptor: BMS-10A
- Others: Foot Switch: EFFECT Mute on / off, Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 Â°C