Yamaha APX700II 12-String Electro Acoustic, Natural
The Yamaha APX700 II 12-String Electro Acoustic Guitar, Piezo Pickup, Wood Soundhole Inlay. Cutaway electro-acoustic with the emphasis on easy playability and design, for optimum performance and tone.
The Yamaha APX700 II is an improved vesrion of the supremely playable cutaway electro-acoustic, offering optimum performance and tone. The APX700 II features a thin-profile body, a solid spruce top - known for its warm, mature overtones - Nato back and sides deliver a rich voicing, with a long ringing sustain.
Cosmetics include wooden sound hole inlay, ivory/black body binding, maple bottom inlay, plus mother-of-pearl APX and Yamaha headstock logos and position markers on the rosewood fingerboard. The APX700 II's sophisticated onboard electronics feature the newly developed A.R.T. (Acoustic Resonance Transducer) 1-way Pickup.
The Yamaha preamp also features an onboard tuner and 3-band EQ, with improved ergonomics, improved tuner performance plus AA battery powered for longer life and better dynamic response.
Please note: Battery/batteries not included.
- Cutaway 12-String electro-acoustic with the emphasis on easy playability and design, for optimum performance and tone
- Solid Spruce top
- Nato back and sides
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 650mm (25.59 inches) scale length
- 22 frets
- Chrome tuning machines
- 1-way ART pickup
- Preamp: Yamaha-made, with improved ergonomics, improved tuner performance
- AA battery powered for longer life and better dynamic response
- Updated cosmetics
- Wood soundhole inlay
- Translucent Black headstock finish
- Truss rod adjustable from soundhole
No upgrades available