Yamaha CP4 Stage Piano
Yamaha CP4 Stage Piano Product Overview by GAK
The Yamaha CP4 is an 88-note Stage Piano with Graded Hammer Wooden Key Action and Synthetic Ivory tops.
This stylish electric piano features an impressive variation of built-in sounds including 45 Premium Grand piano sounds, 47 Vintage electric piano sounds and 341 Voices including Basses, Clavs, Organs, Strings and Pads based on the flagship Motif. The Yamaha CP4 Stage Piano would fit in nicely into any on-stage performance but would also be a stylish addition to any home.
Yamaha Product Overview
The CP4 STAGE is simply the best stage piano Yamaha has ever made.
A selection of voices from Yamaha’s Premium hand-crafted grand pianos including CFX, CFIIIS and S6, vintage EPs with VCM effects and a variety of sounds based on our flagship MOTIF synth have been matched with an 88-note wooden- key Graded Hammer action to provide the ultimate piano touch and response.
The CP4 STAGE’s slim, lightweight design combines portability with elegant style, and features an easy-to-understand interface with large lighted buttons for splits and layers that gives you all the controls you need right at your fingertips.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Premium GP - "Premium GP" features the authentic sound of Yamaha Premium Grand Pianos. As the largest acoustic piano manufacturer in the world Yamaha was able to hand select from their vast collection of hand-crafted grand pianos to create the sounds heard in the CP4 STAGE.
- [CFX] [CFIIIS] The Evolution of Excellence - The new flagship of the CF Series, the CFX full concert grand piano represents the pinnacle of Yamaha's tradition of piano crafting. Beautifully made and with an exquisite tone that extends across the entire dynamic range, the CFX has the power to project its sound to the furthest reaches of any concert hall.
- The CFIIIS is another superb full concert grand piano hand-crafted by Yamaha, with a full, bright sound and resonant, authoritative bass that make it perfectly suited to ensemble performance.
- [S6] A Warmer, More Delicate Sound - The S6 offers a lush tonal presence with a warm, subtle depth to its sound. Featuring select bridge materials and new refinements in the specifications of its copper-wound strings, the S6 delivers a rich, resonant tone with a perfectly pitched, harmonious bass, making it the ideal piano for accompanying vocals or quiet ballads.
- Vintage EP - The CP STAGE features an impressive selection of vintage electric pianos from different eras, enhanced by Yamaha's renowned Virtual Circuitry Modeling technology, which allows the reproduction of the classic stomp box effects that were such an integral part of their sound.
- [CP80] The Electric Grand - Striking its strings with an authentic grand piano action and using pickups to convert their vibration into an electrical signal, the CP80 is an electric grand piano in the truest sense. The moment this instrument burst onto the scene it won immediate acclaim for its pronounced attack and unique harmonic overtones.
- [DX7] The Historic DX Electric Piano - Operating on the principle of FM tone generation, the Yamaha DX Series debuted at the beginning of the eighties as the world's first digital synthesizers. The impressive variety of sounds that the DX made available left musicians around the world in awe, particularly the electric pianos, which quickly found a home in many different musical scenes.
- [RdI] [RdII] Synonymous with the Electric Piano - Yamaha's Rd I and Rd II offer the timeless electric piano sound that helped define the music of so many artists in the seventies. The Rd I reproduces the tone achieved using tines and hammers, while the Rd II reflects the remarkable progress in musical instrument technology that occurred in the latter half of the decade. From the mellow modulation of a quiet ballad or jazz standard to the percussive attacking sound heard in countless rock classics, the warm resonance of the Rd I and the clarity and power of the Rd II will take you back to this inspiring musical era the moment you begin to play.
- [Wr] A Pioneering Electric Piano - Perfectly emulating the distinctive hammer-and-resonator sound of another star of the sixties and seventies, the Wr voices in the CP STAGE offer everything from the thick, powerful tone of earlier models of these renowned electric pianos to the brighter clarity that later efforts achieved. These voices accurately reproduce the playing characteristics of the original instruments, so that a light touch will give a delicate tone, while playing with more force will result in a thicker, uniquely distorted sound.
- Ease-of-Use - A simple and intuitive interface gives you instant access to all the controls that you need
- Change Voices - Voice Category buttons let you call up the sounds you need quickly and easily-you can even store your favorite sounds for each category. In addition to all the great piano voices, a variety of bass, clavinet, organ, strings, and pad sounds based on the sounds in the flagship MOTIF synthesizer round out the voice library, so you're ready for any musical situation.
- Layer & Split - One touch is all it takes to layer and split sounds. The large lighted buttons make it easy to split and layer sounds even on the darkest stages, allowing you to switch from a full piano, to a piano voice layered with strings, or piano with a split bass sound. The Main Solo function lets you go back to playing piano across the entire keyboard at the touch of a button.
- Wooden Keys - Yamaha's wooden-key action gives you perfect piano touch and response. The CP4 STAGE f
- 45 Premium Grand pianos including the CFX, CFIII and the S6
- 47 Vintage electric pianos (tine, reed, DX and original CP80)
- 341 Voices including Basses, Clavs, Organs, Strings and Pads based on the flagship Motif
- 62 Virtual Circuit Modeling effects, Reverb, Chorus, Master 5 band EQ and Compressor
- Easy Splits and Layers with large lighted buttons
- 88 Note Graded Hammer Wooden Key Action with Synthetic Ivory tops
- Slim, elegant lightweight (38.5 lbs.) design for portability
- FC3 foot pedal for half damper and sound board resonance included
- The CP4 STAGE is simply the best stage piano Yamaha has ever made. A selection of voices from Yamaha's Premium hand-crafted grand pianos including the CFX, CFIIIS and S6, vintage EPs with VCM effects, and a variety of sounds based on the flagship MOTIF synth have been matched with an 88-note wooden-key Graded Hammer action to provide the ultimate piano touch and response.The CP4 STAGE's slim, lightweight design combines portability with elegant style, and features an easy-to-understand interface with large lighted buttons for splits and layers that gives you all the controls you need right at your fingertips.