Yamaha DFP8500C Twin Bass Drum Pedal
Yamaha DFP8500C Long Foot Board Double Kick Pedal ' Double foot pedal version of FP8500C with new design spike on slave pedal.
This Yamaha original design incorporates a sub-frame just below the rocker shaft to deliver greater stability and durability. Drummers will experience smoother, more stable movement particularly in double pedal setups since bearings for both the main and remote beaters are incorporated into the sub-frame.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Chain Drive: Yes
- Yamaha Base Plate: Yes
- Yamaha's Flame Design: Yes
- BD Hoop Clamp System: Yes
- Footboard Angle Adjustment: No
- Patternless Footboard: Yes
- Long Footboard: Yes
- Tear Drop Beater Shaft Rocker: Yes
- Beater Angle Adjustment: Yes
- Spring Roller with Bearings: Yes
- Spring Tension Adjustment Lock System: Yes
- 2 way Beater: No
- Semi-Hard Case: No
- Beater Shaft Locker
- The teardrop shaped shaft hole holds the shaft securely. The shaft's flat surface keeps the 2-way beater from swiveling while playing.
- Beater Angle Adjustment
- Loosening the adjustment screw lets you freely adjust the beater angle along with the footboard angle.
- Spring Tension Adjustment with Self Lock
- One hand spring tension adjustment is easy. A lock bolt secures the setting to prevent loosening during play.
- Simple Hoop Clamp Mechanism
- A wing bolt firmly tightens the clamp for secure attachment. It also allows the clamp to accommodate different hoop thicknesses.
- Spring Roller with Built-in Bearings
- Precision bearings deliver smooth, natural pedal action.
- Base Frame Tie Rods
- Rubber coated tie rod ends prevent the footboard and base frame from becoming disconnected
- Longer Footboard; the footboard of DFP8500 is longer than of FP9500