Yamaha DGX-670 Versatile Digital Piano, Black
Yamaha DGX-670 Versatile Digital Piano
Overview By Yamaha
From Solo Piano to Playing With a Band
The DGX-670 is a digital piano for enjoying everything from traditional piano playing to playing along with other instruments.
In addition to the high-quality piano sound, the advanced Automatic Accompaniment Styles provide backing in a wide range of musical genres including pop, R&B and jazz. Display sheet music to aid practice, microphone input, connect to smartphones and other equipment.
Discover the many alternative ways to enjoy music with this feature-packed instrument.
Authentic Piano Touch, 88-note Weighted GHS Keyboard
The Yamaha Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) Keyboard features a weighted action with heavier touch in the low end and lighter touch in the high end, just like the hammers inside an acoustic piano. Great for the aspiring pianist, practising on the GHS action builds the proper finger technique and strength for when the time comes to perform on an acoustic piano.
High Piano Quality
Only Yamaha can offer the elite quality of the DGX-670 piano Voices. From tonal variation that responds to the player’s touch to the sympathetic resonance of grand pianos, the impressive sound represents an authentic piano-playing experience only an acoustic piano manufacturer can deliver. DGX-670 is equipped with the CFX Voice, sampled from the Yamaha‘s very own flagship 9’ concert grand piano that offers sparkling highs and a powerful resonant bass, combined in a sound that projects to the furthest reaches of any concert hall.
Jam With the Band Packed Into the DGX-670
The DGX-670 offers a wide range of Voices in addition to the piano, featuring 630 realistic-sounding instruments including electric pianos, organs, and strings, to catchy synthesized sounds.
The advanced Automatic Accompaniment Styles make it possible to jam with any number of other “musicians”, from a combo to a big band. There are 263 accompaniment Styles including rock, R&B and dance. Enjoy an experience that feels just like playing a live session in a band.
LET THE NEW DGX-670 ENTERTAIN YOU
Plug-in a Microphone for Karaoke or Singing While You Play
Since a microphone can be connected to this instrument and Song lyrics can be shown on the display, you can enjoy singing along with your keyboard performance or along with Song playback. Moreover, you can apply various studio-quality effects such as chorus to your singing voice. You can also cancel the vocal part on audio recordings, letting you sing along with (or instead of!) your favourite artists and groups, and enjoy performing even more.
Audio Play & Recording
Audio files (WAV format) saved to a USB flash drive can be played back on the instrument. You can also record your performance as an audio files to a USB flash drive–making it easy to edit your recordings on a computer as desired and share them over the Internet.
Connect Wirelessly for Bluetooth® Audio
You can play music through the audio system on the DGX-670 by using a Bluetooth.-enabled smart device. Enjoy playing along with your favourite songs directly from your smart device!
NEW ACCOMPANIMENT FUNCTIONS
Adaptive Style – Accompaniment That Automatically Adjusts to Your Playing Intensity.
The DGX-670 is equipped with Adaptive Style, a function that automatically analyses your playing in real-time and arranges accompaniment to suit the mood of the music. Play with more intensity, and Adaptive Style ramps up the accompaniment; switch to a mellower mood, and the Adaptive Style mellows out along with you. The accompaniment joins you wherever you are at any given time, giving every tune the thrilling feel of a live performance.
Simple Style – Minimal Accompaniment for a Simpler Sound
When you want to make things simpler and highlight the instrument Voice you‘re playing, one push of a button is all it takes to strip the accompaniment down to rhythm and bass.
Unison & Accent
Unison & Accent are functions that open up a wide array of expressive capabilities.
With Unison, you play a phrase while pressing the foot pedal, making the accompaniment Style play in unison with you. This lets you perform signature lines found in iconic songs or create your own signature licks for the whole band to follow.
Accent lets you add rhythmic “shots” to accentuate notes of your choice simply by playing a little harder.
- Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) Keyboard
- 630 high-quality Voices including CFX Grand Piano & 29 Drum-/SFX-kits
- 256-note polyphony
- Super Articulation Voices
- VRM (Virtual Resonance Modeling)
- 263 auto accompaniment Styles, each with 4 variations
- Reverb, Chorus and DSP
- Master Equalizer and Part EQ
- Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC),
- Stereophonic Optimizer
- New user interface with 4.3-inch colour TFT display
- 100 Preset Songs
- 16 Track Midi Recording
- USB Audio Recorder with Vocal Cancel, Time Stretch and Pitch Shift
- Playlist function
- Bluetooth. Audio receiver
- Compatible with Chord Tracker app
- Number of Keys: 88
- Keyboard Type: GHS (Graded Hammer Standard) keyboard
- Keytops: Matte black keytops
- Weight: Weighted
- Touch Response: Hard2, Hard1, Medium, Soft1, Soft2, Fixed
- Piano Sound: Yamaha CFX
- Sound Enhancements: Key-Off Samples, Smooth Release, VRM
- Maximum Polyphony: 256
- Number of Voices: 630
- Reverbs: 58 Preset + 30 User
- Master Compressor: 5 Preset + 30 User
- IAC: Yes
- Stereophonic Optimiser: Yes
- Vocal Cancel: Yes
- VRM Voices: 9
- Super Articulation Voices: 49
- MegaVoices: 23
- Natural Voices: 11
- Sweet Voices: 26
- Cool Voices: 53
- Live Voices: 68
- Drum/SFX Kits: 29
- Preset Styles: 263
- Pro Styles: 215
- Session Styles: 19
- Pianist Styles: 29
- Fingering: Single Finger, Fingered, Fingered On Bass, Multi Finger, AI Fingered, Full Keyboard, AI Full Keyboard, Smart Chord
- Style Control: INTRO, MAIN VARIATION × 4, BREAK, ENDING, SIMPLE
- Preset Songs: 100
- Recording Tracks: 16
- Data capacity: Approx. 1 MB/Song
- Dual/Layer Keyboard: Yes
- Lesson/Guide: Follow Lights, Any Key, Karao-Key, Your Tempo
- Piano Room: Yes
- Metronome: 5 to 500, Tap
- Transpose: Minus 12, 0, Plus 12
- Tuning: 414.8 – 440.0 – 466.8 Hz (approx. 0.2 Hz increments)
- Scale Type: 9
- Colour: Black
- Internal Memory: Approx. 20 MB
- Amplifiers: 6 W × 2
- Speakers: (12 cm + 5 cm) × 2
- Power Supply: Yamaha PA-300C
- Included Accessories: Owner’s Manual, Online Member Product Registration, AC adaptor* (PA-300C), Power cord*, Music rest, Footswitch
- Headphones: Standard stereo phone jack
- Microphone: Standard stereo phone jack
- Aux In: Stereo mini jack
- Aux Pedal: Yes
- USB: To Host, To Device
- Height: 151 mm
- Width: 1,397 mm
- Depth: 445 mm
- Weight: 21.4 kg
No upgrades available